THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2017 230i

12-09-2022, 07:17 AM   #1
ugawaterman
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2017 230i M Package

2017 230i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,300.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Long time follower, first time posting here. Sorry about the images, don't know why they are rotated.

Want an m240i on a 230i budget? Tastefully modified 230i M Sport Package with ZF 8-speed AT. Car makes well over 300 Hp with Dinan Handheld, Intake, Exhaust, and Downpipe. I have not taken it to a dyno, but added gains from all mods should be around 320 hp but I suspect more. This is all while maintaining amazing gas mileage on the highway of 34+ mpg. I have a lead foot, but you can get it to 38 mpg in eco mode!

60,109 miles. I have taken great car of this car as the second owner, buying it after a lease return from a dealer in California. It has the M Sport package with Apple Carplay. Interior is spotless!

Want a great daily that can kill it at the track? This is for you! This car is a great track car, consistently outperforming much more expensive cars. Suspension mods have greatly helped turn in, even more, balanced now. The square setup from the 18 x 8.5 TA5R wheels is the way to go, let's you rotate the tires between track days. The transmission has super fast shifts for a non-DCT automatic, often used in race series for its performance and reliability. I love a manual, but you can't argue with being able to left foot brake and have 2 extra gears. The recently added M Performance brakes make a huge difference in stopping power and heat dissipation, a much firmer brake pedal feel longer into a track session. The Dinan springs have really helped with the body roll and the car is at the ride height it should have been from the factory. The extra set of track wheels is great for track days...I throw all the wheels in the back seat, a jack and impact gun in the trunk...perfect track day setup!

I have done all the maintenance myself and have it all documented. Oil Changes every 5K miles, Brake Fluid before track days (Motul 600), and even did the non-required transmission fluid flush. BMW doesn't have it on their maintenance schedule, but ZF recommends it at 50K miles.

List of all mods included:
Dinanflash Handheld Tune (unit included)
Dinan Exhaust
Dinan Performance Springs with supplemental ride quality and handling kit
Dinan Ignition Coils
M2 Control arms
4xTA5R Wheels (Silver) - not pictured but included.
Stud Conversion Kit
Dinan Performance Spring Set
Dinan Exhaust
Vorshlag Camber plates
M Performance Brakes
Injen Intake
FTP Charge Pipe

I still have the stock springs and intake if you want those.

I am selling because I have one too many cars and it is no longer being driven. The car did have some bodywork done after hitting a guard rail on an exit ramp, but it honestly allowed me to replace some wear and tear areas that had accrued over the years in the forms of minor chips, scuffs. So those now look brand new!!! No driveability issues has been taken to the mechanic since, suspension dialed in...drives like new!

Attached Images

Last edited by ugawaterman; 12-09-2022 at 07:24 AM.. Reason: Image issues
Appreciate 0