THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2019 BMW 230i 6MT Msport Loaded

11-28-2022, 12:21 PM   #1
Frack
Euro Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM e46 M

Garage List
2019 BMW 230i 6MT Msport Loaded

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Moderator please delete

Looking to switch things up a little bit and considering selling my 2019 Bmw 230i MSPORT 6MT, sunset orange on black dakota
I instantly fell for it, Car originally sold new in California and its beautifully equipped.
It has pretty much every option available excluding harman kardon premium sound,
Its bone stock, sitting on like new Pirelli tires and I did enable rear foglights and added rear fog button from euro spec car,
There’s 50K trouble free miles on this beauty and I have lien on it which will require up to few days to clear,
I never even considered 240’s since this car does 0-60 in 5.4 sec while allowing you to cruise at 32MPG on a bad day so this definitely is winning option with todays gas prices,
Car doesn’t have any flaws, imperfections or hidden defects, no paint work ever. One thing to mention. I did back into my own Lexus SUV leaving quarter size scuff in the middle of rear bumper, slightly over diffuser.
Both keys, booklet, maintenance records comes with it, lets not forget all maintenance records are now available on the app among many other options; recent years services mainly come from BMW of Mount Kisco and Westchester,
Its not the easiest thing to price it in todays market especially with only 9 manual 230’s available nationwide and most of them are entry level equipped and lacking msport package, clearly one of last. Asking 29.5K

Attached Images

Last edited by Frack; 12-07-2022 at 02:20 PM..
Appreciate 0