BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

06-19-2019, 01:42 PM   #1
nakamuru
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: mazda3, vw passat, suzuki vita

NEW vs CPO? I think I'm gearing towards new

Well, despite the crazy depreciation as soon as you leave the lot and higher insurance / sales tax I think new car is way to go for me as I do keep my cars pretty long and take care of it from start to finish.

I bought all my cars new and kept it for long time (I have setup of keeping my older car as a daily driver and other car as weekend etc). Then when the older car dies, I get the new one and the other car becomes daily driver.

I garaged all my cars and do the whole wax, claybar and details (full works etc). as it's a hobby.

I was thinking of getting used CPO and will save tons but the carstyle I'm doing, it's probally best I get a new car right?

Since CPO's have been in the lot where weather (namely the sun) oxidizes the paint and really makes it dull.

I sometimes see 90s and 2000's luxury cars that been well maintained and looking shiny and nice when driving which seems to override the age and ouddated look of the car.
Appreciate 0