THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - Florida Shop Recommendation for North Florida

11-16-2018, 09:38 AM   #1
Anomalychick
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i Xdrive Convertible

Shop Recommendation for North Florida

I would like to have a few modifications made to my car and the only shop here didn't seem to know much about my specific vehicle or what was required for some of the things I wanted. Not really their fault, just everyone here pretty much drives pickup trucks so that's all they ever see. So, I'm very hesitant to use them considering the cars not even 2 years old and still covered under warranty...

Can anyone recommend a good shop in southeast Georgia, north florida or central florida that regularly deals with BMW's?

I am interested in switching out my stock halogen headlights for HID/LED/OEM Bixenon and and possibly in upgrading the stereo at this time, I just didn't trust this shop to do it due to their lack of knowledge/experience and the risk of causing electrical problems/warranty issues.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2019, 01:45 PM   #2
tdaniels2
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i 8spd AplineWH

Carroll Motorwerks

I have been there a couple times, no complaints
Appreciate 0