THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Active Tourer Discussions iPhone music issue

04-03-2018, 07:19 AM   #1
Emufriedchicken
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 225i Active Tourer

iPhone music issue

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem or a fix. When i play music through my iPhone either Bluetooth or USB the songs won't play random regardless if I have checked the random option in the idrive unit or choose random on my phone. It keeps playing the same song over again?? I have the basic Nav with big screen idrive and Harmon Kardon stereo...Any ideas would be great... cheers
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2019, 09:43 AM   #2
Thierri010
Registered
Rep
Drives: audi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emufriedchicken View Post
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem or a fix. When i play music through my iPhone either Bluetooth or USB the songs won't play random regardless if I have checked the random option in the idrive unit or choose random on taxi my phone. It keeps playing the same song over again?? I have the basic Nav with big screen idrive and Harmon Kardon stereo...Any ideas would be great... cheers
I am researching various options on the configurator, but I notice that when you add the 'driver pack' and 'vision pack' you end up with a configuration that includes a sunroof as well!
Appreciate 0