THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Video + PC Gaming / Computing Anyone looking forward to Assassin's Creed - Odyssey?

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-11-2018, 08:53 AM   #1
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
2509
Rep
1,130
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Anyone looking forward to Assassin's Creed - Odyssey?

I spent a fair bit of time playing the one right before it - Origins, and really enjoyed it. Excellent visuals, good gameplay, etc. Logged about 120+ hours on Origins which is a lot for me.

So I'm really looking forward to this one on Oct 5th as they say they are going to build a few expansion DLC's for it to keep players interested for all of 2019 as well (since there will be no new AC in 2019).

Should be good - at least I'm hoping so.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2018, 08:56 AM   #2
Reed
Lieutenant
249
Rep
400
Posts

Drives: E90 M3 Alpine White/Fox Red
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (1)

Assassin's Creed died with Desmond
Appreciate 2
xander_g505.50
Not_Judy2557.00

      09-11-2018, 09:13 AM   #3
R3dliner
Lieutenant Colonel
R3dliner's Avatar
United_States
660
Rep
1,643
Posts

Drives: 2011.75 E92 M3 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NYC

iTrader: (5)

Played Origins and didn't like it. The last one that was good imo was Unity. Blackflag on the PS4 was pretty good but its getting boring now.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2018, 09:39 AM   #4
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
2509
Rep
1,130
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dliner View Post
Played Origins and didn't like it. The last one that was good imo was Unity. Blackflag on the PS4 was pretty good but its getting boring now.
wow, I enjoyed Origins. I liked how it felt more open world than the other entries (aside from Black Flag which was also good that way).

Well fine then, I guess I'll be the only one on BP looking forward to Odyssey lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2018, 10:03 AM   #5
R3dliner
Lieutenant Colonel
R3dliner's Avatar
United_States
660
Rep
1,643
Posts

Drives: 2011.75 E92 M3 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NYC

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
wow, I enjoyed Origins. I liked how it felt more open world than the other entries (aside from Black Flag which was also good that way).

Well fine then, I guess I'll be the only one on BP looking forward to Odyssey lol.
To be fair, I liked the story line but the gameplay has gone down compared to the previous ones. Crazy frame dips(I'm playing on a gtx1080) and choppy game play is annoying. The open world thing is new and imo is deviating away from the sectioned off maps where this game shined.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2018, 02:59 AM   #6
DieselOG
Goin' Hard @ Hardee's
DieselOG's Avatar
United_States
954
Rep
187
Posts

Drives: 2011 335d Msport
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Ive been playing Origins for a while, one of the few games I can get into. Liked Black Flag until it glitched out and left me stranded with no way to continue. Can't wait till Odyssey comes out.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2018, 02:24 PM   #7
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
2509
Rep
1,130
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Well, I have to say I'm really enjoying Odyssey. Fantastic game, absolutely enormous and I fully intend on getting through it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2018, 02:56 PM   #8
xander_g
Captain
xander_g's Avatar
Canada
506
Rep
793
Posts

Drives: E92/F10
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2014 BMW 535xi  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
As much as I loved the Desmond/Ezio saga, the franchise did come out with some decent product afterwards, such as Rogue, Syndicate and Origins. Especially Rogue, that game is very underrated. I didn't finish Unity as it felt like a chore. Origins was good but it didn't feel like AC. I have the same feelings about Odyssey but I'm still going to buy it, although I should finish Unity first.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2018, 03:00 PM   #9
Not_Judy
Not a Female
Not_Judy's Avatar
2557
Rep
652
Posts

Drives: 2008 E93
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Parts Unkown

iTrader: (0)

III was the last one that I played/completely destroyed. Also the very last game that I submerged myself into. Once I had beaten the game and unlocked everything there was to unlock - pages found/hunting missions, side missions, etc. the boys and I used to take turns seeing how long we could last in New York slaying everyone insight. We would stack bodies so high the graphics engine would start to crap out on us and poor Connor had a hard time standing up.

I've looked at the newer games would like to play them, but my free time isn't what it used to be; I just have too much going to be able to enjoy playing.
Appreciate 1
Joekerr2509.00

      10-31-2018, 02:10 PM   #10
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Joekerr's Avatar
2509
Rep
1,130
Posts

Drives: 2012 300C SRT8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toronto, ON

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
III was the last one that I played/completely destroyed. Also the very last game that I submerged myself into. Once I had beaten the game and unlocked everything there was to unlock - pages found/hunting missions, side missions, etc. the boys and I used to take turns seeing how long we could last in New York slaying everyone insight. We would stack bodies so high the graphics engine would start to crap out on us and poor Connor had a hard time standing up.

I've looked at the newer games would like to play them, but my free time isn't what it used to be; I just have too much going to be able to enjoy playing.
Then do yourself a favour and DON'T pick up AC Odyssey. It is absolutely massive and will be a huge time drain. But I'm loving it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
he's Canadian. By international law we all must worship him and all other products of the country.
Appreciate 1
Not_Judy2557.00

      10-31-2018, 02:26 PM   #11
Not_Judy
Not a Female
Not_Judy's Avatar
2557
Rep
652
Posts

Drives: 2008 E93
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Parts Unkown

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Then do yourself a favour and DON'T pick up AC Odyssey. It is absolutely massive and will be a huge time drain. But I'm loving it.
I do miss getting completely submerged in games.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 PM.




2addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST