THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover For Sale: 2014 M235i - Manual - Stock

08-21-2023, 05:11 PM   #1
motorink
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i 6 speed

For Sale: 2014 M235i - Manual - Stock

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 18,900.00

Item Interest
Highlights:

- Clean title, no accidents, 2 owners
- Fully stock (except VRSF charge pipe), up-to-date maintenance
- Options: Mineral Gray Metallic paint, Dakota leather, Cold Weather Package
- 6 speed manual, RWD
- ~114.3k miles
- Asking $18,900

Up for sale is my 2014 M235i located just north of Dayton, OH. It has a clean title and CARFAX, no accidents, 2 owners, and is fully stock with the exception of an upgraded VRSF aluminum charge pipe. Maintenance is up-to-date with a summaries in the linked ads below. No dash lights and everything works as it should.

Known flaws include some rock chips and a few notable scuffs on the bottom of the front bumper, as well as some fading on the rear window deck. Otherwise, a few negligible dings that are consistent with the age and mileage of the car.

I purchased CPO from BMW of Cincinnati nearly six years ago. It was like new when I bought it and has since been driven and maintained with mechanical sympathy. It has never been tuned, tracked, raced, or launched in my 75k miles of ownership, has only seen premium gas, ald always brought up to temperature prior to driving as intended. This car has been meticulously maintained, and I have found it to be very safe and reliable as a result.

It's been a joy to own and I don't need to sell, but it's now a third car and I move often. Looking to simplify.

Clean title in-hand, along with all maintenance records and receipts that I have during my ownership. Cash or certified check deal only.

Full ads with additional pictures and maintenance summary are on Autotrader and CarGurus. Thanks for looking, and please contact me if you have any questions.

https://www.autotrader.com/marketpla...ngId=691599773

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invent...ting=360304967

Name:  2. Front high.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  576.0 KB

Attached Images

Appreciate 0