THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Commercial Classifieds Wheels and Tires Fs: $250 225/40r18 michelin x-ice snow tires (central nj)

06-22-2022, 11:57 AM   #1
overwilled
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i

Fs: $250 225/40r18 michelin x-ice snow tires (central nj)

For sale is a set of top of the line Michelin winter tires. I sold my F22 so I don't have a need for them anymore so I'm letting them go for cheap to someone who is looking to daily their F chassis year round. I ran these for half of 1 season after I found my all seasons to be insufficient in the cold. The tires are all made in the 29th-30th week of 2020 and are patch/plug free. I am asking $250 for all four, local pick up preferred but can be shipped at the buyers expense. A set of these tires can probably run someone close to a grand mount and balanced so I feel like my price is pretty fair and I would prefer these go to someone with an F22 before I list them up on FB marketplace. LMK!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-16-2022, 07:10 PM   #2
Fiesta ST to M240i
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by overwilled View Post
For sale is a set of top of the line Michelin winter tires. I sold my F22 so I don't have a need for them anymore so I'm letting them go for cheap to someone who is looking to daily their F chassis year round. I ran these for half of 1 season after I found my all seasons to be insufficient in the cold. The tires are all made in the 29th-30th week of 2020 and are patch/plug free. I am asking $250 for all four, local pick up preferred but can be shipped at the buyers expense. A set of these tires can probably run someone close to a grand mount and balanced so I feel like my price is pretty fair and I would prefer these go to someone with an F22 before I list them up on FB marketplace. LMK!
Are these still available?
Appreciate 0