THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA FS: 2017 M240 x-drive | black with red interior | 43k miles | extra parts | $26,900

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-05-2021, 02:06 PM   #1
KrispyM240
Private
KrispyM240's Avatar
11
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: 2017 M240i x-drive
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

FS: 2017 M240 x-drive | black with red interior | 43k miles | extra parts | $26,900

Well, the time has come to move on to an M4 so selling my M240 after about 2 years of ownership.

Basics:
2017 BMW M240 x-drive
Auto
43,xxx miles and going up
Black on Coral Red Dakota Leather
$27,900
Located in Philadelphia, 19134

Options:
HK Sound
Heated seats & steering wheel
Factory CF mirror covers
MP exhaust w/ res delete

Mods & Things:
BM3 tune
VRSF Catless downpipe (will include stock w/ ~30k miles)
BMS Intake (stock intake currently on car)
Comes with Dinan springs and bump stops.
Carbon fiber rear spoiler lip (M4 style but middle part extends longer than the sides, will include factory one as well)
Trim pieces wrapped in carbon fiber
Lightly tinted rear tails
Car is also programmed with a handful of Bimmercode changes, nothing major, can be returned to factory settings if preferred.

The car is currently tuned on Stage 2 BM3 map, which if not wanted I'll happily transfer to the M4. I also have the Dinan piggyback tune that the car came with.

I also have a set of FL-5's brand new in the box with TMPS sensors.

The car will need the pads replaced soon, currently have a set of Stoptech pads for the front and rear but haven't had the chance to put them on just yet.

Lastly, the car has a reconstructed title due to a small fire which saw the center of the door panel (where the armrest is) melt. Photo available of the damage. The entire door was replaced. Inside, outside, glass, electric, etc. I'm not sure what caused it, but I got the car after it was repaired and have not had any issues during my ownership.
More photos available upon request.
Attached Images
          

Last edited by KrispyM240; 05-24-2021 at 11:41 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2021, 11:41 AM   #2
KrispyM240
Private
KrispyM240's Avatar
11
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: 2017 M240i x-drive
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Price drop bump
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2021, 04:44 PM   #3
DriverX
Private
DriverX's Avatar
9
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: 2016 M235i 6 Spd
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Beantown, USA

iTrader: (0)

long shot but not able to part out the wheels/tires?
__________________
2016 M235i, 6Spd
2006 E90 330i AT Sport Package.
2003 E39 530i M Sport Package
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2021, 03:36 PM   #4
KrispyM240
Private
KrispyM240's Avatar
11
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: 2017 M240i x-drive
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverX View Post
long shot but not able to part out the wheels/tires?
Stock or the FL-5's? I'll sell the FL-5's
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2021, 01:32 PM   #5
Resoelg
Second Lieutenant
98
Rep
242
Posts

Drives: 2017 m240i
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispyM240 View Post
Well, the time has come to move on to an M4 so selling my M240 after about 2 years of ownership.

Basics:
2017 BMW M240 x-drive
Auto
43,xxx miles and going up
Black on Coral Red Dakota Leather
$27,900
Located in Philadelphia, 19134

Options:
HK Sound
Heated seats & steering wheel
Factory CF mirror covers
MP exhaust w/ res delete

Mods & Things:
BM3 tune
VRSF Catless downpipe (will include stock w/ ~30k miles)
BMS Intake (stock intake currently on car)
Comes with Dinan springs and bump stops.
Carbon fiber rear spoiler lip (M4 style but middle part extends longer than the sides, will include factory one as well)
Trim pieces wrapped in carbon fiber
Lightly tinted rear tails
Car is also programmed with a handful of Bimmercode changes, nothing major, can be returned to factory settings if preferred.

The car is currently tuned on Stage 2 BM3 map, which if not wanted I'll happily transfer to the M4. I also have the Dinan piggyback tune that the car came with.

I also have a set of FL-5's brand new in the box with TMPS sensors.

The car will need the pads replaced soon, currently have a set of Stoptech pads for the front and rear but haven't had the chance to put them on just yet.

Lastly, the car has a reconstructed title due to a small fire which saw the center of the door panel (where the armrest is) melt. Photo available of the damage. The entire door was replaced. Inside, outside, glass, electric, etc. I'm not sure what caused it, but I got the car after it was repaired and have not had any issues during my ownership.
More photos available upon request.
Hey. Interested in selling OEM spoiler by itself?
LMK. GLWS.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2021, 08:18 AM   #6
KrispyM240
Private
KrispyM240's Avatar
11
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: 2017 M240i x-drive
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resoelg View Post
Hey. Interested in selling OEM spoiler by itself?
LMK. GLWS.
Sorry haven't been on the forums in a bit but if you're still looking, sure.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 12:36 PM   #7
KrispyM240
Private
KrispyM240's Avatar
11
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: 2017 M240i x-drive
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Sold
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 AM.




2addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST