THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery New 2019 230i xDrive For Me

08-09-2019, 09:44 PM   #1
Miata13
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 BMW x3 M40i (on order)

New 2019 230i xDrive For Me

After months of casual internet searches and periodic reviews of local BMW dealer online inventory, I came upon a leftover 2019 230x Drive. A very loaded up "base model" 2 series whose original MSRP was $51,520.00. It has Convenience, Premium, Leather, Track (a must have for me) and H/K. You're saying to yourself (as I did originally) how'd THAT add up to over $51k?

Answer...for some reason it was spec'd with extra set of 17" BMW alloys with Continental Winter Contact tires. Checking the build date...it was Nov 2018... Aha! I suspect perhaps a custom order that fell apart. But yet vehicle has only 101 reasonable test drive miles..given dealer's had it for ~ 8 months on the ground. Dealer has sent me a current "walk-around video and it looks just like the original dealer delivery photos. Living in the Midwest, winter wheels/winter tires were a necessity anyway for me. So win-win...Track package and surprise winter wheels/tires.

Anyway after dealer discount, BMW rebates and USAA discount (ignoring taxes), final price is some 18% less at $42,236.50. Less another $500 for BMWCCA rebate and to me, it's a pretty attractive find. Color is the now discontinued for 230i Mediterranean Blue Metallic with Black Leather/Red Trim/Stitching.

Can' wait to pick it up the end of the month..a bit of travel planning..fly into town, pick it up and drive home. Hopefully, I can attach a couple of dealer photos....
Attached Images

'14 F31 M-Sport ED & PCD (retired)
Appreciate 0