THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics B58 (M240i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning HPFP for the B58

12-04-2019, 10:51 PM   #1
tyler.genter
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

HPFP for the B58

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I have been working very closely with a company that is creating a HPFP pump for the B58 & no it's not XDI haha. They have done multiple test on their own but I will be doing my own testing as well with honest updates for you guys soon. As of now the first option I will be review will be a smaller HPFP upgrade and shortly after we will move on to the what I would call Stage 2 Pump. This will not be an over night thing so please don't be expecting anything in the next few weeks as we are still finalizing the first batch and building the stage 2 pump as we speak. If all goes well I will be able to help start a group buy or take individual order for those that are serious buyers. More details are soon to come.
      12-05-2019, 02:18 AM   #2
POMFKIMOCHI
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i 6MT/RWD EBII

Sounds good!
Appreciate 1