THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum 2 Series Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery European Delivery and shipping home (USA)

12-14-2019, 08:27 AM   #23
airborne777
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolone2 View Post
Just wanted to finalize this thread as I've had her for a little while now and it's an amazing car. So much fun to drive! Pic'd here is the final prep product readied for winter. Luscious Blue

Just a note, BMW Corporate made good on the Euro Delivery issue and between pricing and their good will gesture, I'm satisfied.

Still a little disappointed not having the Blue Sled over there on that amazing trip, but truth be told, the amount of bugs and everything else on the rental and I would've been freaking a little to transport it home, even if cleaned because there's no way the paint wouldn't have been messed up with a "quick" cleaning.

Anyways, off to the races
Congratulations! Looks great! Makes me want another blue BMW in the garage! :-)
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2019, 05:13 PM   #24
cooolone2
Captain
Rep
Drives: 20' M240iX B58, 01' 330XI E46

Yes, yes... Wasn't a "Blue" car kinda guy, but the color is striking! I love it.

Add the BMWCCA discount too! Just received it (check) the other day... Awesome!

Forgot to add that, and to note joining BMWCCA is a worthwhile investment and nice kickback. Now to get to some driving when the ice is gone
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 05:54 PM   #25
JohnWalk22
Rep
Drives: BMW X2

Hey. My friend from Russia did it. His name is Andrey, now he lives in New York. He says that he turned to one company, which created the bike as he wanted, and then through another company he delivered it to himself. I don’t remember what kind of companies they were, but before delivering the bike to himself, he read many articles on the topic of delivery. He found some article that he threw to me. Thanks to her, he realized how he wants to deliver the bike. Everything went well. The bike was delivered in excellent condition. The guys above are right in their own way. I am glad if I could help you with my experience.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2020, 06:51 AM   #26
cooolone2
Captain
Rep
Drives: 20' M240iX B58, 01' 330XI E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWalk22 View Post
Hey. My friend from Russia did it. His name is Andrey, now he lives in New York. He says that he turned to one company, which created the bike as he wanted, and then through another company he delivered it to himself. I don’t remember what kind of companies they were, but before delivering the bike to himself, he read many articles on the topic of delivery. He found some article that he threw to me. Thanks to her, he realized how he wants to deliver the bike. Everything went well. The bike was delivered in excellent condition. The guys above are right in their own way. I am glad if I could help you with my experience.

WTH???
Appreciate 0