THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Suspension | Chassis | Brakes Opinions/Reviews of BC Racing BR Coilovers? (M235i RWD)

07-08-2018, 09:53 PM   #1
edub92
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M235i 6MT

Opinions/Reviews of BC Racing BR Coilovers? (M235i RWD)

Hey 2addicts,

I searched the forums and found 1 review of these coilovers. I was unable to find anything about them on youtube...

i am looking at purchasing them because i want a decent/cheap set of coilovers that will allow me to get enough camber/lower the car to run square 255s for occasional track duty. this car would see the track around 4-6 times a year and the rest of the time is used as a daily driver.

anyone wanna share their experience with these coilovers? are they uncomfortable on the street? i dont need allstar coilovers for the track but am hoping theyre better than the stock suspension...

thanks!
      07-12-2018, 09:30 AM   #2
Anthony235
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: m235i

Garage List
2015 BMW  [0.00]
I've ran them on multiple cars in the past. Have never gave me any issues on or off the track. Perfect for a daily driver that sees the track on occasion. Should be a big improvement over the stock suspension.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2018, 07:59 PM   #3
tyler.genter
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

I have them on my car now, and love them. Keep in mind you will need to code out the EDC if you want to use your eco, sport, and sport + options. Also depending on how low you want to go with these you want to go stiff I have a 14k up front and 16k in the rear and still have some annoying bounce may go to swift springs soon with a way more aggressive rate because roads are just terrible right now in GA. If you have any questions at all let me know I would be more than happy to send you pictures of my car on the coilovers!
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2020, 02:22 AM   #4
ngl
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler.genter View Post
I have them on my car now, and love them. Keep in mind you will need to code out the EDC if you want to use your eco, sport, and sport + options. Also depending on how low you want to go with these you want to go stiff I have a 14k up front and 16k in the rear and still have some annoying bounce may go to swift springs soon with a way more aggressive rate because roads are just terrible right now in GA. If you have any questions at all let me know I would be more than happy to send you pictures of my car on the coilovers!
Do you still have them on the car ? How are they after a few years ?
Quaife LSD | BC Racing Coilovers | H&R ARB | F8x LCA+TS | Wiechers Strutbar | Mishimoto CAI | Mishimoto Oil Cooler | Mishimoto Oil Catch Can | Mishimoto FMIC | VRSF DP | Masata TIC | Masata CP | DV+ | Custom Kline Exhaust | GTS Style Roll Cage | Sparco Evo QRT | Brey-Krause seat mounts | Schroth Profi 2 ASM 6p | 10" Android HU| xHP Stage3 | BM3 | RaceCapture Data Logger
Appreciate 0