THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums AUSTRALIA FS: F30 328i M Sport (Melbourne Red)

04-23-2018, 01:24 AM   #1
andriarbie21
F30user
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i F30 M Sport

FS: F30 328i M Sport (Melbourne Red)

Hi guys,

For sale is my 2014 Melbourne Red BMW 328i M Sport Package equipped with many interior and exterior M Performance parts. The odometer is 17,765km on the clock. The car is still in excellent condition, has BMW service records and BMW Service Inclusive (free service including oil and other engine spareparts) until March 2020 or 80,000kms. Car condition is undoubtedly, you don't need to do anything, just drive.

The exterior and interior parts of the car have been taken care of using professional products. The car has been regularly wash, and the leather seats has been regularly cleaned and conditioned to keep the new car feeling (matte look leather). The paint, windshield and rims are protected with GTechnic Crystal Serum Light with 5 years durability and hydrophobic (coated in August 2017 at one of the finest detailers in Melbourne).

Parts:
- Paint, rims and windshield are protected with Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light with 5 years durability (applied in August 2017)
- M Performance alcantara & carbon fibre interior including door handles, handbrake, auto gear selector ,steering wheel trim and gear surround
- M Performance floor mats
- M Performance key cover
- M Performance front lips
- M Performance carbon fibre side mirror replacement
- M Performance carbon fibre rear spoiler
- M Performance rear diffuser
- M Performance side skirt extension
- Carbon fibre shark antenna cover
- Gloss black double line grilles (M style)
- H&R Sport Springs
- Burger Motorsport wheel spacers 10mm front & 15mm rear
- K&N replacement air filter
- LCI AC Trim surround with ambient light

They are worth more than $7,500 and all stock parts are still available and will be given to the buyer.

Car features:
- Run flat tyres
- Comfort access
- Parking assist (self parking option)
- Cruise control
- Brake assist
- Reversing camera
- Surround view 360 degree camera
- Sun protection glazing
- Heated seat
- Head up display
- Navigation system professional
- M Sports suspension

Certificate of roadworthiness is included and will be organised once the buyer agreed with the price.

Carsales link: https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...SSE-AD-5394934

Cheers
Appreciate 0