THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Wheels and Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack M235i TPMS issue from tire rack

11-26-2018, 12:07 AM   #1
serrated
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

M235i TPMS issue from tire rack

EDIT: I called then today fed up (exactly 2 weeks later), and they got it sorted out. I noticed their website made me choose between pre march 2014 and post march 2014. I didn't know and checked both and the tires/wheels were identical in side so I just picked post march 2014. (plus I have a 75% chance of being right lol). Well I was wrong. Mine is a Feb. 2014 build. The TPMS they sent me (thanks to me choosing the wrong one) was not compatible. They're mailing me the correct ones. Oops. Learn from my mistake. The reason they ask is because they changed it mid year, which is pretty annoying. Oh well. it'll be nice to see my psi/temps again. They apologized and said they forgot to get back to me. Not sure why. Oh well.

Just ordered a brand new set of wheels/tires/tpms from tire rack for winter duty. I've ordered winter sets and even track sets in the past from tire rack and got tpms from them and they paired just fine, but on this car I can't get it to pair. It starts the process but never finishes. Any ideas?

I contacted support via email/chat AND called, and nobody has responded yet and it's been over a week. Considering I spent $140 for TPMS (IIRC), this is really annoying. Anyone have any tips on getting TPMS to pair on m235i's?

Last edited by serrated; 11-29-2018 at 09:52 PM..
Appreciate 0