THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N55 (M235i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning meisterschaft exhaust

09-05-2019, 07:16 PM   #1
tzargarpur
Private
Rep
Drives: M2

meisterschaft exhaust

Making this post to get some opinions on meisterschaft exhausts (Titanium or steel). Do they really sound much different from other cheaper exhausts? The sound clips on youtube sound identical to every other exhaust Ive heard. But I came accross one video on instagram of the titanium muffler delete meisterschaft exhaust completely transforming the top end pitch and sound.

Can anyone comment on this? Are they just expensive because of material / weight savings. Or do they really make the sound better? If you have clips link them below.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2019, 05:52 AM   #2
RMNB
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 440xi CPE BSM

Exclamation

I was dead set on Meisterschaft once. Listened to a million video clips and the only conclusion I came up with was the sound in 550i was superb based only that it was a V8 and of course a DP. 535, 335, 435 sounded like everyone else.

I've had Borla Atak in my 335i w/o a DP and it sounded pretty good. A DP would have helped quite a bit but I didn't pull the trigger. Another 335xi I still have has Corsa with a catted DP and it sounds amazing as I like an aggressive sound unlike Remis which I think is a bit tame.

Armytrix was another I was hooked on. Listen to this video clip. This is my dream set up but not sure exactly what he has. Amazing nonetheless!

Good luck!
Appreciate 0