THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N55 (M235i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning Anyone have videos showing sound of EV SUS Meisterschaft GT Haus Cat-Back Exhaust?

10-03-2016, 01:21 PM   #1
peanutcracker1
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M235i Xdrive Auto

Anyone have videos showing sound of EV SUS Meisterschaft GT Haus Cat-Back Exhaust?

Hi guys,

I have an Enzo tuned M235i xdrive with an Enzo downpipe on it and have been trying to figure out which cat-back exhaust system I want to add. I want it to be valve controlled by changing from Comfort to Sport or a switch. I haven't been that thrilled about any systems so far but I have gained some interest in the Meisterschaft exhaust. I have searched and searched for videos of the EV SUS Meisterschaft GT Haus exhaust. I can't find anything other than the official ad video with background music and stuff. Does anyone have it and have a good video demonstrating sound? Preferably with a downpipe + cat-back system that is valve controlled and showing closed/open valves. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2020, 10:45 PM   #2
Mo_Ka$h
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutcracker1 View Post
Hi guys,

I have an Enzo tuned M235i xdrive with an Enzo downpipe on it and have been trying to figure out which cat-back exhaust system I want to add. I want it to be valve controlled by changing from Comfort to Sport or a switch. I haven't been that thrilled about any systems so far but I have gained some interest in the Meisterschaft exhaust. I have searched and searched for videos of the EV SUS Meisterschaft GT Haus exhaust. I can't find anything other than the official ad video with background music and stuff. Does anyone have it and have a good video demonstrating sound? Preferably with a downpipe + cat-back system that is valve controlled and showing closed/open valves. Thanks!
4 years later and still no videos other than that one : want this exhaust but have no reference of how it sounds
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2021, 11:00 AM   #3
1slow2_
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

I have a Meisterschaft SUS exaust paired with a fabspeed 200 cell downpipe and it sounds amazing. Its pretty loud with my setup and a little bit of drone but not too bad. I always play music to it doesn't matter to me. I rarely close the valves though but its pretty quiet. I have some clips I can upload if you like
Appreciate 0