THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Trump May Drop Out of Race

Yesterday, 07:25 PM   #133
gjm120
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
What a warm, steaming pile!
The US was doing very well before Trumpybear, with Biden, Pelosi, & other Dems having the upper hand in governing.

Murf
Yes or no is fine since you don't have time to waste.

-you don't think Biden as president will do (or at least try to do) any of the things mentioned?

-Or do you think those things that Biden will try to do are positive?

I really want to know where people stand on real issues other than lofty principles like leadership, morality and character.

Yesterday, 07:28 PM   #134
Throttlesteer14
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 M240 ix, 14 Cayman S

Quote:
You? Trumpybear?
Are you two related???
Appreciate 2
lakefront282.50
paliknight1725.00

Yesterday, 09:50 PM   #135
paliknight
fuck this field
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
Maybe. But who perpetuate and increased their use?
You? Trumpybear?
I don't say Arab American when asked. I simply say American. From where originally? New York. Ancestors? Irrelevant.

There isn't a need to distinguish between the different races of Americans. Distinguishing only leads to favoritism or discrimination.

And wtf is white privilege? That makes it sound as if they are or were entitled, when they never were nor are.

"White" people aren't even the second richest "ethnicity" in this country.

Yesterday, 10:00 PM   #136
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
I don't say Arab American when asked. I simply say American. From where originally? New York. Ancestors? Irrelevant.

There isn't a need to distinguish between the different races of Americans. Distinguishing only leads to favoritism or discrimination.

And wtf is white privilege? That makes it sound as if they are or were entitled, when they never were nor are.

Here my interaction with identitarian

I: So where your from

M: America

I: No like where your from

M: Jersey

I: Like your race, your heritage

M: White

I: But your name is Spanish

M: Spain in Europe

I: But that not white

M: So what White? Genetically the Euro group is Europe, North Africa, Middle East and Indian sub Continent so any diaspora from those region would fall in that genetic group which mean white includes the majority of North and South America.

I: (Blood Shot Eyes and Bleeding in the nose in rage) <- exaggeration
Appreciate 1
paliknight1725.00

Yesterday, 10:11 PM   #137
paliknight
fuck this field
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:

Here my interaction with identitarian

I: So where your from

M: America

I: No like where your from

M: Jersey

I: Like your race, your heritage

M: White

I: But your name is Spanish

M: Spain in Europe

I: But that not white

M: So what White? Genetically the Euro group is Europe, North Africa, Middle East and Indian sub Continent so any diaspora from those region would fall in that genetic group which mean white includes the majority of North and South America.

I: (Blood Shot Eyes and Bleeding in the nose in rage) <- exaggeration
trust me I've experienced those exact conversations with ignorant people. Especially the ones that don't know the difference between race, ethnicity, nationality, heritage, etc.
      Yesterday, 10:47 PM   #138
Welcome to NBA Jam
Is it the shoes!?
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 335i ZMP 6MT

Quote:
At least trump wouldn't consider defunding law enforcement, granting rights to illegal immigrants, free healthcare for all, wage equality, much higher taxes, free college for all, etc.

Those are things that would literally eliminate any incentive for Americans to work hard and be successful.
Yeah you're absolutely right, I'm incentivized to "work hard" so I won't go too bankrupt if I get hit by a bus tomorrow and manage to survive thanks to EMS making an implied consent decision to transport me to a hospital for emergency surgery that will drain my bank account due to sky high costs that I now need to pay so I could be not dead. Guess I need to "work harder" just in case that happens. I'll really need to come up with some great stuff this year to impress the boss - gotta make sure I can afford a worst-case scenario that could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars!

If I had free or cheaper healthcare, I'd work so much less hard. I'm glad this is how things are. One of my favorite things is to argue with my insurance company to negotiate costs. This really drives innovation!

Are you autistic?

Last edited by Welcome to NBA Jam; Yesterday at 10:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:53 PM   #139
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcome to NBA Jam View Post
Yeah you're absolutely right, I'm incentivized to "work hard" so I won't go too bankrupt if I get hit by a bus tomorrow and manage to survive thanks to EMS making an implied consent decision to transport me to a hospital for emergency surgery that will drain my bank account due to sky high costs that I now need to pay so I could be not dead. Guess I need to "work harder" just in case that happens.

If I had free or cheaper healthcare, I'd work so much less hard. I'm glad this is how things are.

Are you autistic?
If a bus hit you at no fault of your own your medical bills will be cover by the bus insurance or a lawsuit
Appreciate 1
paliknight1725.00

Yesterday, 11:56 PM   #140
paliknight
fuck this field
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
At least trump wouldn't consider defunding law enforcement, granting rights to illegal immigrants, free healthcare for all, wage equality, much higher taxes, free college for all, etc.

Those are things that would literally eliminate any incentive for Americans to work hard and be successful.
Yeah you're absolutely right, I'm incentivized to "work hard" so I won't go too bankrupt if I get hit by a bus tomorrow and manage to survive thanks to EMS making an implied consent decision to transport me to a hospital for emergency surgery that will drain my bank account due to sky high costs that I now need to pay so I could be not dead. Guess I need to "work harder" just in case that happens. I'll really need to come up with some great stuff this year to impress the boss - gotta make sure I can afford a worst-case scenario that could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars!

If I had free or cheaper healthcare, I'd work so much less hard. I'm glad this is how things are. One of my favorite things is to argue with my insurance company to negotiate costs. This really drives innovation!

Are you autistic?
No need for the immaturity. Autism shouldn't be used as an insult. Especially when it was uncalled for.

Free health care for all would cost trillions of dollars and potentially reduce the skills and expertise of healthcare providers. Do you even know how many foreigners come to the USA for specialized healthcare since it exceeds the level of healthcare they can receive in their own countries? Ever wonder why their healthcare isn't as advanced as ours?

Fixing the healthcare system and developing a way for everyone to receive healthcare is definitely necessary, same goes for college tuitions, but simply providing it to everyone on tax payers domes is not the answer.

My taxes are high enough already. I don't need to pay more.
Efthreeoh7191.00

Today, 12:06 AM   #141
BimmerDimmer6
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Quote:
Quote:

Are you autistic?
Asking someone if their autistic isn't very nice.
Appreciate 2
jesm102.00
paliknight1725.00

Today, 05:04 AM   #142
Littlebear
Major Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlesteer14 View Post
Are you two related???
Yes. Trumpybear is the bad "orange sheep" of the family.

https://gettrumpybear.com/
Appreciate 1
      Today, 05:18 AM   #143
Littlebear
Major Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 330i

Quote:
The concept of "race" is a bit of a colloquialism, with no real scientific meaning. I have no prob with ancestry or ethnicity, being proud of some of mine.
"White Privilege" can be many things, from school admittance, to stuff like me being able to vacation most anywhere & go jogging in very junky clothes, or me not getting arrested for smoking a doobie in Grand Central Terminal. It might be best if you google the term.

Murf
Appreciate 0
      Today, 07:18 AM   #144
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
The concept of "race" is a bit of a colloquialism, with no real scientific meaning. I have no prob with ancestry or ethnicity, being proud of some of mine.
"White Privilege" can be many things, from school admittance, to stuff like me being able to vacation most anywhere & go jogging in very junky clothes, or me not getting arrested for smoking a doobie in Grand Central Terminal. It might be best if you google the term.

Murf
Genetically we have four groups that are identifiable base on mutations and they are the euro group which is north Africa, europe, indian subcontinent, and middle east. The Asian group, the sub saharan African group, and the native american group which is near identical to the asian but have 1 less mutation.

Then you can even go further and narrow down regions which is why people are able to get a pretty basic idea of their family history via dna analysis.

Does it mean anything, not at all as people shouldn't be judge on stuff they have no control of. Which is why identitarianism is up there with Blut und Boden in stupity and pushes people to discriminatory policy.
Appreciate 0