THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum ER vs. FTP vs. VRSF (charge pipe)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-15-2019, 09:42 PM   #1
dani220iM
New Member
0
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: BMW 220i M
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: jed

iTrader: (0)

ER vs. FTP vs. VRSF (charge pipe)

guys
which one is better and where is made from ?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2019, 11:57 PM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
9745
Rep
107,867
Posts

Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (19)

Hi,
Better for what?

VRSF and Evolution Racewerks will both fit like stock, come with lifetime warranty and work as advertised.

Evolution Racewerks finish quality is the best on the market

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 05-16-2019 at 12:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 05:39 AM   #3
Sportstick
Brigadier General
Sportstick's Avatar
United_States
1895
Rep
3,331
Posts

Drives: '15 228i and '18 330i GT
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Snowbird USA!

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Hi,
Better for what?

VRSF and Evolution Racewerks will both fit like stock, come with full time warranty and will work as advertised.

Evolution Racewerks finish quality is the best on the market
I bought ER from Mike and am 100% pleased.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 12:49 PM   #4
XutvJet
Colonel
2047
Rep
2,906
Posts

Drives: 2016 M235 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Kansas City

iTrader: (-1)

I've got the FTP CP waiting to be installed. The quality and satin black crinkle finish is very nice. The FTP is made in Taiwan. I believe the VRSF and ER are made in China.

I went with the FTP as the reviews have been very good on this forum, the M2 forum, and the F3X forum. Many that have had the ER and FTP CP say they like the fitment and finish better on the FTP CP. The VRSF reviews are hit and miss.
__________________
Country over party
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 01:46 PM   #5
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
9745
Rep
107,867
Posts

Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
I've got the FTP CP waiting to be installed. The quality and satin black crinkle finish is very nice. The FTP is made in Taiwan. I believe the VRSF and ER are made in China.

I went with the FTP as the reviews have been very good on this forum, the M2 forum, and the F3X forum. Many that have had the ER and FTP CP say they like the fitment and finish better on the FTP CP. The VRSF reviews are hit and miss.
ER is handbuilt in California , please dont spread unconfirmed info.
Appreciate 1
      05-16-2019, 02:12 PM   #6
XutvJet
Colonel
2047
Rep
2,906
Posts

Drives: 2016 M235 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Kansas City

iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
ER is handbuilt in California , please dont spread unconfirmed info.
"I believe"
__________________
Country over party
Appreciate 1
      05-17-2019, 06:42 AM   #7
White Glint
Registered
5
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW M235i
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

I have almost an all ER install, CP, TIC, FMIC and Downpipe. All fit perfectly and have not had any issues with them after install; and they look great sitting in the car.

All bought from XPH too.

XPH still has the combo deal too I would recommend that since you'll be disconnecting some of the same stuff to install the CP anyways.

link to the combo:

https://x-ph.com/evolution-racewerks...is-combo-deal/

Last edited by White Glint; 05-17-2019 at 08:28 AM..
Appreciate 2
      05-17-2019, 11:33 AM   #8
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
9745
Rep
107,867
Posts

Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Glint View Post
I have almost an all ER install, CP, TIC, FMIC and Downpipe. All fit perfectly and have not had any issues with them after install; and they look great sitting in the car.

All bought from XPH too.

XPH still has the combo deal too I would recommend that since you'll be disconnecting some of the same stuff to install the CP anyways.

link to the combo:

https://x-ph.com/evolution-racewerks...is-combo-deal/

Thank you for the support
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2019, 04:59 AM   #9
Vincitore
Private
Vincitore's Avatar
35
Rep
58
Posts

Drives: BMW 2-Series M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Europe

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Thank you for the support
Any good price for the ER charge-pipe currently? PM, please.
Appreciate 1
Tslbmw15.00

      05-18-2019, 01:05 PM   #10
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
9745
Rep
107,867
Posts

Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincitore View Post
Any good price for the ER charge-pipe currently? PM, please.
Which engine?
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2019, 04:10 PM   #11
Vincitore
Private
Vincitore's Avatar
35
Rep
58
Posts

Drives: BMW 2-Series M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Europe

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Which engine?
N20, rwd, automatic transmission
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 AM.




2addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST