THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2017 M240i XDrive Coupe|$35,000

10-15-2021, 02:24 PM   #1
Hamson
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

2017 M240i XDrive Coupe|$35,000

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Decided to stay firm on the price at 35,000 taking into account the KBB private party price caps at 39,000. Selling the car because I think it's time I get a different kind of BMW. The car has 41,000 miles on the odometer and is equipped with a Stage 1 Bootmod3 ECU tune. The car is also equipped with M performance 19-inch wheels, as well as decals and aftermarket carbon fiber mirrors, and more. The car has been adult-owned and garage kept for the entirety of ownership. For anyone interested I have, all the recent service records from BMW. Not too long ago the car got new tires and a new battery. This car is listed on Cargurus at the moment. I have provided a link to the listing below for anyone who is seriously interested. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ting=309882927

Attached Images

Appreciate 0