THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2018 Estoril Blue M240i Xdrive 8sp auto, 26k mi, Central NJ

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-15-2021, 01:44 PM   #1
too-many-cars
New Member
0
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: 98 E36 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Central NJ

iTrader: (0)

2018 Estoril Blue M240i Xdrive 8sp auto, 26k mi, Central NJ

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2018 Estoril Blue, Cognac leather interior. Approx. 26,600 miles. Completely stock. Full factory warranty until March 2022, including brakes, wiper blades, etc.

I am the second owner, bought it right before Covid in Jan 2020. Have driven it around 8k miles since. Permanently working from home now so I am considering selling it.

No dings or scratches to speak of. Some light rash on a couple of the wheels that was there when I got it. Two of the tires were new when I got it. Pirelli Run-flats.

Title in hand.

PM with any questions or interest. Thanks

















Appreciate 0
      08-16-2021, 06:13 PM   #2
faraz.bmw
New Member
5
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: BMW M240i
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Missouri

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by too-many-cars View Post
2018 Estoril Blue, Cognac leather interior. Approx. 26,600 miles. Completely stock. Full factory warranty until March 2022, including brakes, wiper blades, etc.

I am the second owner, bought it right before Covid in Jan 2020. Have driven it around 8k miles since. Permanently working from home now so I am considering selling it.

No dings or scratches to speak of. Some light rash on a couple of the wheels that was there when I got it. Two of the tires were new when I got it. Pirelli Run-flats.

Title in hand.

PM with any questions or interest. Thanks
















Shoot me a text 8163825473, I'm interested!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2021, 03:24 AM   #3
trbolife
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: Bmw m240i
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: WI

iTrader: (0)

Hello.. is this car still available?
Please let me know, im really interested
Thank you

PM with any questions or interest. Thanks[/B]















[/QUOTE]
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2021, 07:13 PM   #4
too-many-cars
New Member
0
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: 98 E36 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Central NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbolife View Post
Hello.. is this car still available?
Please let me know, im really interested
Thank you
Yes. Feel free to PM me.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2021, 02:38 PM   #5
samnew2
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: Z4
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: VA

iTrader: (0)

Very interested in the car. If itís still available could you contact me at (540) 521-0825. Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2021, 10:07 PM   #6
jazredgt
Estoril Tings
jazredgt's Avatar
23
Rep
333
Posts

Drives: 2018 M240i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2018 M240i  [0.00]
Interested. PM sent.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2021, 08:14 AM   #7
too-many-cars
New Member
0
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: 98 E36 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Central NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazredgt View Post
Interested. PM sent.
Texted you. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2021, 08:56 AM   #8
trbolife
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: Bmw m240i
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: WI

iTrader: (0)

Please email me at stephen.wtmt@gmail.com if this is still available 🙏
This is my dream color combo
Thank you for your time
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2021, 04:11 PM   #9
TheRas900
New Member
2
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: Porsche Macan S
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

The best color combo. I've been searching for one of these in 6MT for over a year.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2021, 06:26 PM   #10
too-many-cars
New Member
0
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: 98 E36 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Central NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRas900 View Post
The best color combo. I've been searching for one of these in 6MT for over a year.
Thanks. It took me 4 months to find what I wanted. Just not into all black interiors in general.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2021, 11:51 PM   #11
too-many-cars
New Member
0
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: 98 E36 M3 Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Central NJ

iTrader: (0)

SOLD
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.




2addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST