THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - New England Looking for track days/cars and coffee/good driving roads

09-09-2021, 01:33 PM   #1
zprinsy44
Rep
Drives: 2016 m235i

Looking for track days/cars and coffee/good driving roads

Hi guys! I just moved to Boston with my 2016 M235i, and I am looking for everything listed in the title lol. I am excited to get into the car community around here, and it gives me an excuse to drive Any feedback would be great! Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2021, 04:28 PM   #2
Fly320s
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Garage List
2020 BMW M2C  [5.50]
Go to motorsportreg.com and enter your zip code to get a list of events around your area. There are a bunch of events within a two hour drive.
Appreciate 1
MassNerd171.00
      09-30-2021, 03:11 PM   #3
mevans313
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240xi

Garage List
Larz Anderson Auto Museum has events on many sundays. It's coming towards the end of the season now, but German Day is this weekend (first weekend of Oct) its a more "upscale" event rather than a Walmart parking lot full of teenagers with straight piped Camrys inherited from their great aunts...lol. Lots of nice cars there though, especially when I was there for Tutto Italiano! There is also Cruise Night at Bass Pro Shops near Gilette stadium every other thursday in the summers. That's next week. Aside from that, I don't know of too many well organized professional events near me.
Appreciate 0