THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Interior Parts F22 M Performance Interior Bundle w/ Extras

08-10-2020, 07:16 PM   #1
chadrandom
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i xDrive

F22 M Performance Interior Bundle w/ Extras

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
*****BEGIN UPDATE 1*****
- Dropped price to $1300 which represents 50% savings over retail (getbmwparts.com prices) as demonstrated in the table. PayPal and shipping is covered by me.

- Updated ebay pricing to include discounts for purchasing multiple items, and am adding a link below
https://www.ebay.com/sch/chadrandom/...1&_ipg=&_from=

A NOTE ABOUT PRICE MATCHING AND CUSTOM BUNDLES:
I'm aware someone just sold a set of the full carbon trim for $400. That's the lowest price I've ever seen, and I have no intention on selling the set anywhere near that price. For reference, the less expensive Alcantara set has also sold used for $750 on this forum, though I consider that price too high for the Alcantara set.

My goal is not to firesale everything at the lowest price it has sold before on these forums. These parts have very little use, and I'm not in a rush to sell. I'm trying to offer a great deal to someone who sees value in the bundle. This bundle is a massive upgrade to a 2'er in need of finishing touches. Parting out is a pain (negotiating prices with multiple people for various combinations, multiple trips to the post office, etc.), so eBay listings are a better place for that. I'll periodically lower the prices incrementally if they don't sell. If you purchase multiple ebay items, you'll get a 5% discount for buying 2 items, a 10% discount for 3+ items, and I'm happy to try to combine shipping where possible.

Cheers
*****END UPDATE 1*****

Hey everyone,

I just sold my M235i and have a bunch of upgrade parts to sell. I've listed them all individually on Craigslist and eBay, but if someone would like to pick up the bundle at a great price, I'd love to see it all go to a loving home.

I will cover the PayPal fee for Goods & Services, as well as shipping costs.

All parts are in excellent condition, having see approximately 1 year (6,000 miles) of use. Parts included are as follows:

- IND BMW F22 M235i / M240i Black Painted Mirror Cap Set (has some road debris that has been difficult to wash off. I believe it can be washed off with a pressure wash, however with a non-scratch sponge and dishsoap in my sink I can't get it off. Please see photos)

- BMW F22/23 2-Series M Performance Alcantara Armrest w/ Carbon Fiber Trim

- BMW F22 2 Series Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Kit

- BMW F22/23 2 Series M Performance Alcantara Park Brake Handle & Boot

- BMW F22/23 2-Series Clear Front Reflectors (never installed)

- Bimmian BMW F22/23 2-Series Black Double Slat Kidney Grilles

- BMW M Performance Steering Wheel, Red Stripe

- Brodit Proclip Mount (Includes a Quad-Lock adapter currently attached along with an NFC tag which you can program if you are on Android or discard if you are on iOS).

- LED Reverse Lights (purchased on Amazon, never installed)

- Carbonio BMW No-Drill Front License Plate Mount: For Vehicles with M-Sport packages

- IND F22 2-Series Polar Blue Start/Stop Button w/ gloss black bezel (bezel adhesive has worn off, so it will need a bit of tape or spray.

Please see photos at the flickr link.
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPX52TC

Cheers,

Chad

Attached Images

Last edited by chadrandom; 08-13-2020 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: Addding details.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2020, 09:10 PM   #2
Anubis80
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 f80 YMB zcp

I would be interested in the interior trim if you separated
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2020, 11:04 PM   #3
chadrandom
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Thanks for the offers, those who have reached out about specific parts. Almost all parts are posted on ebay individually. I'm offering a substantial discount here in hopes that someone wants it all and makes it a quick and easy process. If no one wants the bundle, I'll post it all individually here in a week or two.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2020, 02:05 PM   #4
chadrandom
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Added photos of the IND blue start/stop button, LED reverse lights, Carbonio frame, and Brodit Proclip with Quad Lock and NFC sensor installed. I can leave attached or remove those based on buyer's preference.

Also, noted that I will cover the PayPal 3% fee and shipping costs.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2020, 01:55 PM   #5
BelugaaF22
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228i N20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadrandom View Post
Thanks for the offers, those who have reached out about specific parts. Almost all parts are posted on ebay individually. I'm offering a substantial discount here in hopes that someone wants it all and makes it a quick and easy process. If no one wants the bundle, I'll post it all individually here in a week or two.
Hi, I am not sure if I am just not seeing it but I don't see the ebay links, could you provide them?
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2020, 03:22 PM   #6
chadrandom
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelugaaF22 View Post
Hi, I am not sure if I am just not seeing it but I don't see the ebay links, could you provide them?
Added a link to all my ebay listings in the posting. There are a few not listed there such as the IND blue button, Carbonio license plate frame, and LED reverse lights. If you have interest in any of those, just PM me.
Appreciate 0