THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Whats Your Daily Driver?

Yesterday, 02:02 PM   #287
tony55343
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 08 335i coupe 6mt

A couple weeks ago I picked up a 2009 Honda Fit Sport. I got a killer deal on it, much better mpg than the BMW , and allows my E92 to rest in the garage over this winter for me to order and install a bunch of parts before spring time , with the ultimate goal of upgraded twins/single turbo over next winter 2020-2021
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 02:17 PM   #288
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3 /07 Z4MR / 99 E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
You don't happen to be in upstate SC so you? I swear I have seen that E36 M3 somewhere before. Nice car whoever it belongs to.
Actually, yes I am. If you saw a Techno Violet coupe with LTW wheels and no spoiler, then that's me. Don't think I've seen another TV one around!

Today, 07:08 AM   #289
Rmtt
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Actually, yes I am. If you saw a Techno Violet coupe with LTW wheels and no spoiler, then that's me. Don't think I've seen another TV one around!

I have only seen one. I live in Landrum/Tyron territory, but work almost in Greer. So I get to see the parade of BMW's each morning in on the way to work when their shift is getting ready to start.

Actually have a vendor who gave me a pass to a "Track Day" at BMW coming up in a few weeks.

But beautiful car man. My wife must have thought I was looking at another woman when I seen it as she was like....what do you keep looking at!
2011 128i: M-Sport , 3:73 Diff, 3SI Intake, AA Headers, MILVS, MagnaFlow Catback, AFE Scoops, Turner Silicone Hose, StageFP Tune, APEX ARC8, 1M Mirrors, LCI Blacklines

2008 Z51 C6 LS3 w/ LG SuperPros, Ported Fast 102 Intake, RPM Level 2 Transmission, "Small Cam" Vararam SnakeCharmer CAI - 461whp / 467wtq
Appreciate 0
      Today, 07:17 AM   #290
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3 /07 Z4MR / 99 E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I have only seen one. I live in Landrum/Tyron territory, but work almost in Greer. So I get to see the parade of BMW's each morning in on the way to work when their shift is getting ready to start.

Actually have a vendor who gave me a pass to a "Track Day" at BMW coming up in a few weeks.

But beautiful car man. My wife must have thought I was looking at another woman when I seen it as she was like....what do you keep looking at!
Haha that's pretty funny because then it must have been me for sure. I work in Greer. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you! Not too many modified 1ers around here either.