THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications BMW Grill UPGRADE

05-31-2020, 02:18 PM   #1
Getzinem
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW m235i

BMW Grill UPGRADE

Hi everyone,

I was really looking into upgrading the grills on the m235i, but I did not want to pay a ridiculous amount or give the false illusion of an M2 so I went the vinyl approach. The choice is conservative with the matte black finish but the possibilities are endless with all the different color possibilities. Anyways, hope this helps some of you.

Appreciate 0
      06-01-2020, 10:21 AM   #2
John in VA
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i M Sport

Thanks for taking the time to shoot this video. I actually like the bright surround, but seem to be an outlier!
2015 BMW 228i in EstorilBlau II Metallic / Terra Dakota Leather - 6-speed manual, M Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Lighting Package, Premium Package, Harman Kardon premium sound, Anti-theft alarm system, Blue Metallic Matt Accent Moldings, Aluminum Hexagon Interior Strips, Anthracite Headlining
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2020, 04:09 PM   #3
Getzinem
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
Thanks for taking the time to shoot this video. I actually like the bright surround, but seem to be an outlier!
Of course, it's no problem at all. It's your car my friend, use it to express your style! Do you have any plans or projects in store for your car in the near future?
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2020, 05:13 PM   #4
John in VA
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzinem View Post
Do you have any plans or projects in store for your car in the near future?
It's my wife's daily driver, but it hasn't been used much these past three months! She put 5k miles on it this past year. Projects are few:
oil change
light tint on the red rear bumper reflectors
install sun visors without labels from IND
install Dinan Sport Performance Tuner (it's a secret!)
install M240 shift knob with Alcantara shift boot/blue stitching, to complement the blue paint & interior trim
2015 BMW 228i in EstorilBlau II Metallic / Terra Dakota Leather - 6-speed manual, M Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Lighting Package, Premium Package, Harman Kardon premium sound, Anti-theft alarm system, Blue Metallic Matt Accent Moldings, Aluminum Hexagon Interior Strips, Anthracite Headlining

Last edited by John in VA; 06-02-2020 at 05:19 PM..
Appreciate 0