THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Exterior Parts Damaged Front Bumper

07-06-2017, 09:03 PM   #1
FeelingBlue
ESTORIL
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 BMW M2 Competition

Garage List
Damaged Front Bumper

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 120.00

Item Interest
Damaged front bumper, was backed into. Estoril Blue II paint has a major crack near tow hook cover (passenger side), and some major spider cracks towards the top above the passenger side headlight. Previous owner also scraped on both sides (how I have no clue, I've been running a lip and never scraped). There are also holes in the underside from my lip installation. The bumper is structurally sound, media blasting and a respray should make this good as new. Full disclosure there seems to be a fiberglass patch in the middle of the bumper (or at least I think? Might be normal, but I've never seen the back of an OEM bumper). Bumper saw 30k miles so there are some rock chips (not that it matters if stripping and respraying).

Driver's Side Scrape:

Paint crack:

Spider cracks:

Rock chips:

Passenger's Side Scrape:

Holes from lip install (again this is the underside - nothing you'll ever see)

Fiberglass patch? I honestly don't know.

I replaced the bumper with a new one which was part of a conversion kit for non-M Sport cars such as the 228, so I have the parts to do an M-sport conversion on the F22 platform (which I didn't need on my M235). I'll throw those in for free as I don't need them (brake ducts, inlets, bracing).

Local pickup only (I assume shipping costs are insanity), if there's anyone from New England (NY, MA, etc) I don't mind meeting you half way.

Last edited by FeelingBlue; 08-19-2017 at 11:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2017, 11:30 AM   #2
FeelingBlue
ESTORIL
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 BMW M2 Competition

Garage List
Updated post to rehost images from photobucket. Still available.
Appreciate 0