THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion The Mueller investigation, what we know so far

05-17-2019, 04:17 PM   #5105
irishbimmer
Major
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

They are probably the only reason why the constitution was ratified so, please do your homework and perhaps read them yourself? can't get everything on wikipedia, ya know.
      05-17-2019, 04:58 PM   #5106
adc100
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
They are probably the only reason why the constitution was ratified so, please do your homework and perhaps read them yourself? can't get everything on wikipedia, ya know.
Apparently you missed some words:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Federalist Papers were Framer's thought..many of which contributed to the Constitution. But they are NOT the Constitution and are no longer a basis for interpreting the Constitution.
Just trying to help ya.

BTW I actually have my 510 page "The Federalist" (Not Federalist Papers) beside me. YOU can check this on Wikipedia...only two of the authors of "The Federalist" (Madison and Hamilton) signed the Constitution.

I have been studying American History way before you were born.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 05:55 PM   #5107
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
turns out Mz. Judge Gertner is a Leftist and radical feminist, that may be covering her own ass about Boston, just the place I'd go for an unbiased opinion.
not.
Is it that she's a woman? Is that what makes her a feminist? That she litigates civil rights cases? Is that what makes her a radical? And prosecuting white collar crime -- that must be the leftist part? Do I have that right?
Appreciate 1
      05-17-2019, 06:56 PM   #5108
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Citation required, please.
Hello Uncle;

How about reading The Federalist Papersfor starters and your request will be answered?
I doubt the F-papers will tell me why oral testimony should be heard on TV by the populace. It's certainly not a basis of our laws
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 07:56 PM   #5109
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Quote:
turns out Mz. Judge Gertner is a Leftist and radical feminist, that may be covering her own ass about Boston, just the place I'd go for an unbiased opinion.
not.
Is it that she's a woman? Is that what makes her a feminist? That she litigates civil rights cases? Is that what makes her a radical? And prosecuting white collar crime -- that must be the leftist part? Do I have that right?
well, I suggested she might be a feminist because that's how she describes herself, repeatedly. regarding whether she might be biased, did you see her language in the post just above the one you cited? her likely bias, btw, was the sole purpose of my original comment. I'm having trouble posting links so I have to settle for screen shots, but these articles were found in less than 10mins. I'll have to separate some on another post.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 07:59 PM   #5110
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
not.
well, I suggested she might be a feminist because that's how she describes herself, repeatedly. regarding whether she might be biased, did you see her language in the post just above the one you cited? her likely bias, btw, was the sole purpose of my original comment. I'm having trouble posting links so I have to settle for screen shots, but these articles were found in less than 10mins. I'll have to separate some on another post.
I think you're embarrassed about the source, and won't share it
      05-17-2019, 08:01 PM   #5111
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 08:04 PM   #5112
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Nice. So that makes her part of the deep state? Aiding and abetting Robert Mueller? She incapable of being a capable judge?
      05-17-2019, 08:05 PM   #5113
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 08:15 PM   #5114
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
not.
below is the source for the post that caused you to suggest that I'm a liar. a blog calling itself "MzJD". The other is from a paper published by Harvard Law in which she was an author, even you can see the logos. the other two have the citations included in the screen shots. Boston Globe RD? really?
so you question my honesty on the basis of zero evidence. go phuck yourself RD.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 08:24 PM   #5115
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
not.
below is the source for the post that caused you to suggest that I'm a liar. a blog calling itself "MzJD". The other is from a paper published by Harvard Law in which she was an author, even you can see the logos. the other two have the citations included in the screen shots. Boston Globe RD? really?
That is a classic case of "triggered".

So I'm still wondering, was she wrong to set those guys free and fine the government $104 million, or was she wrong to state Mueller was uninvolved in the case? You have yet to address that with any source material.
      Yesterday, 06:59 AM   #5116
adc100
Captain
Rep

Quote:
The more he posts the more he embarrasses himself. Its a pretty low bar though.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 02:02 PM   #5117
irishbimmer
Major
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I doubt the F-papers will tell me why oral testimony should be heard on TV by the populace. It's certainly not a basis of our laws
Obviously, the television medium was not invented but the message in the papers is remarkably consistent and a guide for our democracy. Public airings, a free press, accountability and seeking the truth are inherent.
      Yesterday, 02:30 PM   #5118
adc100
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Obviously, the television medium was not invented but the message in the papers is remarkably consistent and a guide for our democracy.
You might want to look up in Wikipedia that we are a Constitutional Republic (not a democracy)
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 04:18 PM   #5119
Schwarzschild Radius
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...eshold-for?amp
A Michigan Republican and member of the House Freedom Caucus broke with his party Saturday in a rare series of tweets accusing President Trump of "impeachable conduct."

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) tweeted Saturday that the president's actions to potentially obstruct the now-shuttered special counsel investigation warrant impeachment by the House. He also accused Attorney General William Barr of "deliberately misrepresenting" Robert Mueller's report of the investigation's findings.