THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2016 Estoril Blue M235i xDrive Automatic Coupe, 37,630 miles

05-14-2019, 08:22 PM   #1
robtii
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 M3, MINI R56 JCW

2016 Estoril Blue M235i xDrive Automatic Coupe, 37,630 miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi there,

I am selling my Estoril Blue 2016 M235i xDrive Automatic Coupe with black Sensatec interior.

The good:
It's in great condition, a lot of fun to drive and is pretty well equipped:

Navigation professional, BMW ConnectedDrive, Harman Kardon, SiriusXM, Cold weather package, sunroof, adaptive xenons, and more..

Feel free to look up the VIN V371748 for all options.

I bought the car last November CPO from BMW, which means it comes with a transferrable warranty until 9/2020. It also has a maintenance package which includes all service until 9/2019, which I believe is also transferrable to the new owner.

Clean title, Carfax report + full service history in hand.

The bad:
-There is a small scratch (about 1 inch long) right on the bottom edge of the lower grille in the front bumper. It's not too deep, but I'm not sure if it will polish out..
-The driver seat has a light tear in the top layer on the bottom seat cushion, right along the seam, in that crease between the middle part and the left side part. It's not that noticeable and never bugged me, but if you're OCD about those kind of things, I thought I should point it out to avoid potential disappointment..

I am selling the BMW because I recently purchased a 6-speed MINI JCW and don't need two fun little cars. I also just kind of prefer having that third pedal..

I'd be willing to consider a trade of some sort, I am looking for either an E91 328i xDrive wagon or an E83 X3 3.0si, both preferably manual.

I already have a fairly good offer from my local BMW dealership, so please no lowballs or tire kickers..

Thanks,
Rob

EDIT:
If anybody has a tip on how to rotate the pictures, let me know. They're displaying correctly on my computer..

Attached Images

Last edited by robtii; 05-15-2019 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Add comment
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2019, 07:30 PM   #2
robtii
United_States
Rep

I just realized I forgot to add the mileage. It's currently at 37,630 miles, which may go up slightly as I occasionally drive the car.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2019, 11:49 AM   #3
robtii
United_States
Rep

Car has been sold.
Appreciate 0