THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - California FS: SF Bay Area 2014 M235i 6MT

07-07-2020, 07:37 PM   #1
f22raptor
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M235i

FS: SF Bay Area 2014 M235i 6MT

BMW Enthusiast owned M235i, I've been a part of the BMW CCA for many years; I am the second owner. I Originally bought it CPO with 34k miles in stock form. Since then it has remained completely stock. All original VIN tags are present.

To be eligible for enrollment in the BMW Certified Program, a late-model vehicle must have more than 300 miles but less than 60,000 miles on the odometer. They must pass an extensive examination and inspection by BMW factory-trained technicians. They inspect the vehicle for safety, performance, and wear. Outside of a few rock chips and dings the M235i is in perfect condition and has been an absolute joy to drive. The car comes with a 2-year warranty on wheels/tires.

The reason I am looking to sell the car is I am moving to SF. I am in no rush and would be fine with keeping it.

Here’s what I’ve addressed in the past 3 years of ownership:

• Original BMW Synthetic 0W-30 and oil filters every 5,000 miles, filter replaced again between oil changes (last oil change was at 53k miles)

• Brake Master Cylinder was replaced at 53k miles by BMW of Steven’s Creek

• MTF replaced at around 37K miles

• Front Rotor’s and Brake pads at around 43k miles

• 4 Brand new Michelin PS4S Tires replaced this past summer, only have about 4k miles on them (proper alignment done as well).

• Stock charge pipe replaced around 44K miles

• Clay Bar and Wax every 6 months

• I will have the vehicle detailed before the sale

After an extensive 6-month search for a 6MT, Estoril blue combination I finally found this car at a dealer in PA CPO’d. The car spent the first 3 years of its life in PA. I bought and kept it in a garage full time in NJ before moving out to the Bay Area last August.

This car is fully loaded, minus the driver’s assistance package (lane departure) it includes the following:
Premium Package
6-speed manual transmission
Harmon Kardon HiFi Speakers
Heated Front Seats and Steering Wheel
Nav w/ Touchpad
Alarm System
Brushed Aluminum Trim
Keyless Entry

This is my part-time DD, part-time weekend car as I have another vehicle, so it’s pampered quite a bit. The car has never been tracked. At this point, it needs absolutely nothing.

The current mileage is 55,070, this will go up slightly as I still drive it. Located in the Mountain View area. Asking $22,950.

I'm not on here all that often but feel free to text or call me at 201-316-5840 to discuss the car. In order to purchase the vehicle, I will require a cashier's check from your bank. For a test drive please provide proof (Bank Statement) that you can afford the vehicle as well as your current insurance information. I have the pink slip in hand, Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf IMG_0281.pdf (1.42 MB, 411 views)
File Type: pdf IMG_1599.pdf (3.04 MB, 367 views)
File Type: pdf IMG_5954.pdf (1.80 MB, 351 views)
File Type: pdf IMG_7277.pdf (1.90 MB, 367 views)
File Type: pdf IMG_6123.pdf (2.32 MB, 358 views)
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2020, 10:13 AM   #2
danyosun
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 6MT

Pictures?
Appreciate 0