THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums UNITED KINGDOM Half price coupons for Laphroaig Scotch (or gear)

12-28-2021, 03:06 PM   #1
Maynard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228iX & M2C

Half price coupons for Laphroaig Scotch (or gear)

I ended up with a bunch of discount coupons for Laphroaig, and turns out they expire at end of year. Anybody over in England (or perhaps anyplace in the EU) want to try cashing these in for something? I'll work on good faith - if you are game to use them for an order, I'll send you the codes, and split the savings with you. I have 8 of the 20euro, one 5euro, and one 10euro. I think you need to use them for an online order, but if you are on Islay you could probably visit their store. One voucher per order, and the 20's require an 80 euro purchase (20/40euro purchase for the 5/10 coupons). Love the Scotch, but really HATE their new take on promotionals; it was either cash in for these, or a bunch of stupid pens, lanyards, and t-shirts that would have cost me 30euros for shipping.

PM me if you are interested, hate to see these go to waste.

Here is a link, but you may need to redo the country https://www.laphroaig.com/en/shop-global
Appreciate 0