THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - Great Lakes AWE Tuning Touring Exhaust Review

07-15-2021, 07:38 PM   #1
Thatsilverf22
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i & 335i

AWE Tuning Touring Exhaust Review

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to leave a quick review of my AWE Touring Catback Exhaust after having it for 3 months now! To start things off, all I can say is wow! This is exactly what I wanted in an exhaust system. There is absolutely no drone whatsoever, which for me, is the most important thing in an exhaust! In sport plus, the factory burbles are significantly more distinct and satisfying. In comfort, the tone is perfect for cruising around and makes the driving experience that much better The tone of the car is significantly deeper and at just the right tone. It is also noticeably louder than stock in general, but nothing too over the top. Cold starts are also super satisfying and one of my favorite parts about the exhaust. I could not recommend this exhaust more, as it checks every box! Thank you AWE for crushing this exhaust system! The 102mm diamond black tips that come with the exhaust system goes perfect with the carbon fiber diffuser and spoiler that I picked up from BMWMPOWER247!

I will attach some photos! For some reason it’s not allowing me to upload videos but I have some on my Instagram @thatsilverf22
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-09-2021, 01:22 PM   #2
Sara/AWE
Vendor
Rep
Drives: E46

Thanks for the awesome post! I've talked to a few guys that mentioned this post in their decision making process!
Appreciate 0