THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar 6WA Cluster (Brand New)

04-16-2021, 09:01 PM   #1
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

6WA Cluster (Brand New)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,180.00

Item Interest
Hello guys,

I have brandnew 6WA clusters that will be arriving in few days from Germany. I am planning to sell them including the coding process. I will be the one who will also do the coding so no 3rd party involved.

What do you guys think about the price being $1180? I see some of the website who sells the same product about $1130 - $1375

I am trying to give the best price with coding. Let me know if anyone interested. I got 5 of them right now. But i can order more if i get more requests.

( I will be also posting this on other F platforms )

, F85 ACC Retrofit
Appreciate 0