THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar ESYS Coding Computer PreLoad on ACER Aspire One Netbook

04-12-2015, 02:29 PM   #1
Delnari
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 MG F22 Auto

ESYS Coding Computer PreLoad on ACER Aspire One Netbook

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Due to sale pending of my BMW M235i I'm selling all my BMW parts and accessories.

For sale a 5 year old ACER Aspire One Netbook preloaded with working ESYS software and programming key (one year), plus BMW OBDII ethernet connection cable. Everything you need to code your BMW in one package.

Netbook has 160 GB hard drive, 2 GB memory, Windows 7 OS, and ESYS preloaded. Just plug supplied OBDII cable into cars port and ethernet port on Netbook for coding connection. Used to do all my BMW coding and comes with a one year unlock key (you can turn back computer clock to 2014 year to continue using past May 2015). Netbook has bluetooth, WiFi, 2.0 USB ports, front facing 1.3 megapixel camera, and modified power re-charger cord. Nice little computer for road trips or just for updating the coding on your BMW.

Sample Image and Description

PM if you are interested.

Last edited by Delnari; 04-20-2015 at 03:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2015, 03:22 PM   #2
pikcachu
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i (F22 Red angel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delnari
Due to sale pending of my BMW M235i I'm selling all my BMW parts and accessories.

For sale a 5 year old ACER Aspire One Netbook preloaded with working ESYS software and programming key (one year), plus BMW OBDII ethernet connection cable. Everything you need to code your BMW in one package.

Netbook has 160 GB hard drive, 2 GB memory, Windows 7 OS, and ESYS preloaded. Just plug supplied OBDII cable into cars port and ethernet port on Netbook for coding connection. Used to do all my BMW coding and comes with a one year unlock key (you can turn back computer clock to 2014 year to continue using past May 2015). Netbook has bluetooth, WiFi, 2.0 USB ports, front facing 1.3 megapixel camera, and modified power re-charger cord. Nice little computer for road trips or just for updating the coding on your BMW.

Sample Image and Description

PM if you are interested.
What are you getting to replace your 2?

And who is going to test new tunes now ?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2015, 05:37 PM   #3
Delnari
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 MG F22 Auto

Thanks for all your help with coding and keeping the sheets up to date. I'm finally going to get a Porsche this time. The M235i was my 5th BMW and never experience Porsche ownership. It will be a Cayman, but I haven't figured out which one just yet as I'm looking at a '14 S, '16 GTS, and '16 GT4. Having a very good financial year that is allowing me this opportunity.

Last edited by Delnari; 04-14-2015 at 07:19 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2015, 06:05 PM   #4
pikcachu
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i (F22 Red angel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delnari
Thanks for all your help with coding and keeping the sheets up to date. I'm finally going to get a Porsche this time. The M235i was my 5th BMW and never experience Porsche ownership. It will be a Cayman, but I have figured out which one just yet as I'm looking at a '14 S, '16 GTS, and '16 GT4. Having a very good financial year that is allowing me this opportunity.
Ah nice.

I vote GT4 although engine and road noise and ride was a bit annoying in the cayman for a daily driver when I rode on it
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2015, 08:24 AM   #5
1stm235i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Estoril blue m235i

Will miss you bud 😂
Appreciate 0