THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) Gtechniqs c2 liquid crystal coating

03-20-2018, 08:52 AM   #1
Cjnj
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i xdrive

Gtechniqs c2 liquid crystal coating

Anyone use this before? It looks super easy to use...I would like anyone's experience with Gtechniqs products and coatings.

Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2018, 02:27 PM   #2
vancitymike
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i xDrive

ha - I was just about to post almost the same question. I was looking at the Gtechniq EXO V3 and Crystal Serum kit.(http://autoobsessed.com/shop/gtechni...it-p-2829.html)

I just got my car a few weeks ago, but have learned/experienced how easy it is to swirl the paint. I want the most durable coating possible, so I was considering this or having the coating done for me by an authorized Opti-Coat Pro+ dealer. As of now, I'm feeling like I'll be farther ahead if I get the Gtechniq and do it myself...
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2018, 05:18 PM   #3
Cjnj
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i xdrive

I've done a coating by chemical guys before it worked pretty good but was basically an all day affair. The c2 looks a lot easier and I'm fine with doing it more often of needed.
Appreciate 0