THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics B58 (M240i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning Video and Sound Clips of MPE and Dinan Midpipe - Exhaust Revs and Cold Start

04-08-2019, 01:12 PM   #23
beamersauce
Private
Rep
Drives: m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg21040 View Post
I did have a video of the cold start prior to the delete, but I don't have it anymore. It was almost embarrassing. Starting it at store parking lots and everyone giving me dirty looks lol. Plus, my neighbors had to be angry!
Once Dinan told me their stage 2 wouldn't be out until the end of 2019 I chose Mission Performance. I've had it about a month. I want to get some times, but it's been warm in Maryland compared to when I ran it at the track with the Dinan. It's definitely more powerful.
Thanks again for taking the time to write about your experience with the whole exhaust system and the different tunes. I think with the DP, I'll definitely need to get the cold start delete.

Bootmod3 just put out their flash and I've been back and forth between using them or going with Mission Performance. I hope that we continue to hear good things from both tunes. You should make a thread to keep us all updated on your experience with the mission performance tune!
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2019, 03:11 PM   #24
greg21040
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i xDrive

I'll give it a bit and then definitely share my opinion.