THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics Audiotec-Fischer Match 7UP BMW Amp Files

02-19-2020, 01:09 PM   #1
MarcoZandrini
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

Audiotec-Fischer Match 7UP BMW Amp Files

I’m getting ready to buy the Audiotec-Fischer Match 7UP BMW amp for my 2018 M240i with the HK system. I’ve replaced the front speakers with Eton B100 speakers (separate mid-range and tweeters) and the rears have been replaced with the JL coaxial speakers. The woofers are stock.

I know that this Audiotec amp has several tuner files, including one for the sedan. I know that many of you on this forum have customized various available tuner files. So, I’m wondering if you folks who’ve mod’d the various tuner files for this amp could post their tuner files. I hate reinventing the wheel!!

Btw, my music preferences are classic rock and Sergei Rachmaninov (classical music).

I appreciate it. Thanks!
Marco!

Edit. I've collected 4 files. I've renamed them as .pdf files. Merely rename each file by removing the ".pfd" extension. I'll post my own file or files as I mod the .afpx file or files.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 2 series HK FV.afpx.pdf (2.1 KB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf Jetvet Tune_afpx.afpx.pdf (2.0 KB, 143 views)
File Type: pdf PGD_F22_HKSub.afpx.pdf (2.7 KB, 143 views)
File Type: pdf SimonEves_F22_HK_101316.afpx.pdf (1.9 KB, 135 views)
File Type: pdf Zooks527.afpx.pdf (2.1 KB, 148 views)

Last edited by MarcoZandrini; 02-27-2020 at 04:16 PM..
Appreciate 1