THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics Navigation code?

03-22-2020, 07:11 PM   #1
2breezy
Private
Rep
Drives: M235i vert

Navigation code?

I recently had my car in for service (tail light error under extended warranty) and they messed up my head unit when coding. They installed a replacement, and when I got it back my Navigation was unregistered.

Called the service mgr and he texted me a code that unlocked the Navigation operation.

Do those that don't have Navigation have the option of entering a code? The code may be head unit specific or may be a general unlock code.

PM me if you have a F22/23 that allows Nav code entry and I will forward someone the code to test.
Appreciate 1
      03-22-2020, 07:58 PM   #2
Climate Changer
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 230i xdrive convertible

Garage List
2018 230i xdrive co ...  [0.00]
2019 x3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2breezy View Post
I recently had my car in for service (tail light error under extended warranty) and they messed up my head unit when coding. They installed a replacement, and when I got it back my Navigation was unregistered.

Called the service mgr and he texted me a code that unlocked the Navigation operation.

Do those that don't have Navigation have the option of entering a code? The code may be head unit specific or may be a general unlock code.

PM me if you have a F22/23 that allows Nav code entry and I will forward someone the code to test.
Same thing happened to me when I was coding. My navigation nerds the update. can you please send it to me.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2020, 08:38 PM   #3
2breezy
Private
Rep
Drives: M235i vert

Sent. Let me know if successful. I don't want to post it in the open and screw up a good thing, but will forward what worked for me to anyone that wants to try it. Again, mine is a 2015, M235i.
Appreciate 1