THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover BSM 2014 M235i 8at RWD

09-27-2019, 12:09 PM   #1
Krstof
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 14’ BMW M235i

BSM 2014 M235i 8at RWD

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19,900.00

Item Interest
2014 BMW M235i RWD
VIN: WBA1J7C59EVW84488

Black sapphire metallic paint over black Dakota leather interior. Interior is fitted with fine line wood trim.
73,3XX miles (Won’t go up much since it’s not daily driven)

** Car has an extended drivetrain warranty still active that I purchased with the car. It has 30,000 miles/15 months left on the warranty. It ends December 2020. This warranty is fully transferable to the new owner for a $50 fee that I will cover with full asking price**

**Just replaced the valve cover gasket this week with OEM gaskets**

322hp/330tq 3.0-liter turbo I6, M Sport brakes, eight-speed auto with launch control, adaptive M suspension, variable sport steering, sport exhaust system, 18" alloy wheels, Xenon adaptive headlights with auto-leveling, aero Msport body kit, rear spoiler, 10-way power front seats with adjustable side bolsters and lumbar, driver memory for mirror and seat. Cold weather package: retractable headlight washers, heated front seats, heated steering wheel. Driver Assist Package: park Distance Control, Rearview back up camera. Technology Package: Navigation, real-time traffic information, instrument cluster with extended contents. Harmon Kardon 360W 12-speaker Sound System. Comfort access keyless system with auto folding mirrors upon locking/unlocking.

Car was paint corrected and ceramic coated fall of 2018. Tires are run flats and in great condition.

Comes with quite a few pricey aftermarket parts at no extra cost if the car is purchased at asking price.
Those aftermarket parts include:
-VRSF Catless downpipe
-M-Performance muffler
-BMS cold air intake
-Rear roof spoiler paint matched in BSM
-Carbon fiber trunk spoiler
-Carbon fiber rear diffuser
-M style mirror covers
-Carbon fiber front splitter
-OEM all black kidney grilles
-H&R lowering springs
-BMS wheel spacers (I think 12mm all around)

I will include all original parts as well. Car is in great running condition and looks fantastic for its age and mileage. It does have a few minor cosmetic blemishes which is normal for the age and mileage. Firm on the price

Here is the link to my sale post via my Facebook account (**There are a few more pictures on this sale ad**):

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...1308572630809/

You can message me here or via FB and Ill gladly link up with you via phone.

Attached Images

Last edited by Krstof; 09-27-2019 at 12:16 PM.. Reason: left out that it is RWD
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2020, 04:49 AM   #2
abcfgh
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

still available?
Appreciate 0