THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons M235i Active Autowerke Exhaust with QTP electric cutout (Located Southern NH)

05-21-2023, 02:40 PM   #1
Liandri
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i

M235i Active Autowerke Exhaust with QTP electric cutout (Located Southern NH)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Finally getting around to posting parts from my now sold 2016 M235i. This is an exhaust I made myself. It's an Active Autowerke muffler/midpipe with a QTP QTEC33 low profile electric cutout welded on before the muffler, Summit downturn and BMS billet tips. It has the one touch wireless box and can be bound to the garage door homelink buttons natively. I didn't like how expensive the valved options were so I made my own. The benefit is you can swap the cutout anytime it just unbolts, or put the block off plate on. I welded it up and out of the way so it would never hit the ground or be a problem. Also included is the manual trigger switch (I didn't use it) if you want a simple wired toggle. Its quiet when closed, and obviously straight pipe when open. The cutout seals 100% when closed its a good design.

Exhaust is in great shape and was always painted until I cleaned it with a pressure washer for sale. Was installed on car for a year and a half. The project cost me around $1000 so $550 or best offer, you will need to come pick it up. Located in Southern NH. I have other parts that will be posted in the next few weeks, namely Active Autowerke catted and catless downpipes, Mosselman 185F billet oil thermostat module, Alutec Drive 18x8 with WRG4 tires, CTS intake, Osram CBB HID bulbs, Weathertech mats, bunch of other stuff. Let me know if you are also interested in any of this or want the full list, I'm more than willing to do a package deal to get this stuff out of my garage

Also included is the 2 fob remotes that originally came with the wireless box, you can use these instead of the homelink buttons if you want

Install instructions:
Everything is done in the trunk and will take 15 mins or less. Cutout wire harness goes through a grommet above the rear diff and connects to the box. Power and ground for the wireless box go straight on the battery terminals. The wireless box uses almost no power when idle and is designed to have power all the time, this is not an issue. IIRC it consumes 5ma or so when car is off according to my fluke meter. Put the box in bind mode and hold your garage door homelink button for open, and another button for close and it will bind (follow QTP instructions for this)

Attached Images

2016 M235i 8AT - MHD Stage 2/XHP Stage 3, AA Gesi downpipe/axle back/charge pipes/IC, QTP 3" wireless cutout, MSL oil thermostat, Nelson billet paddles, Gates X5M fob, Xpel 35% tint, LED conversion + body stuff, VMR V710 235/35 + 265/30, Dinan springs/stops/5mm rear spring spacers, Powerflex bushings, Akebono pads...and far too much of my time

Last edited by Liandri; 05-21-2023 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: Added location to title/install instructions
Appreciate 1
MLJR235116.50