THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons N55 EWG Stage 1 Hybrid Vargas Turbo

09-28-2020, 04:44 PM   #1
CameronM2LCI
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: LBB 2018 M2

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hey everyone the time has come to sell my Stage 1 Vargas Turbo. The turbo was bought new and installed in May 2020 on my 2018 BMW M2. I have since accumulated 2,500 miles on the car with the new turbo, but have elected to go even larger. This turbo fills the gap of power where usual N55 motors run out of steam up top. as always this can be accomplished best with a custom tune. Noticeable gain in power, and direct bolt on replacement for stock turbo. all stock Inlet piping and whatnot can be transfered over. Turbo is pretty much brand new still and will be packaged carefully for shipment if not local. Car is good for 425whp with proper fueling. I will post up pics within the next few days.

Update: I am also going to be selling my B58 HPFP. The mounting bracket has been aligned and cut to be a direct fit and replacement for stock hpfp. The HPFP will come with the harness extension as it is needed for it to reach the stock wiring. everything is plug and play and does not need any coding for it to work. This HPFP should give it an 8% gain in fueling. Stock HPFP on our N55 is known to be weak so this is a good alternative if looking to not spend much for an upgraded HPFP.

Price: $300

Will accept either PayPal or Venmo as form of payment. Much thanks for checking out the listing!

Appreciate 0
      09-30-2020, 08:57 AM   #2
CameronM2LCI
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: LBB 2018 M2

Bump
Appreciate 0