THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Interior Parts FS: M Performance Alcantara eBrake and Shift Knob

05-05-2021, 02:19 PM   #1
StarMan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17' M2

FS: M Performance Alcantara eBrake and Shift Knob

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Item 1: BMW M-Performance Acantara\Carbon Fiber Shift-Knob and Boot (OEM Part# 25112222529)
Price: SOLD
Fitment: F22 \ F23 \ F87
Description: In used but great condition. I had originally used fabric dye to black out the white stitching, but later decided to use my M2 Polar Blue stitch \ alcantara boot instead (this required me to remove the knob from the boot). I have placed the Knob back to the original boot it came with (with the black stitching) and hot glued it to the boot.

NOTE:
* The hot glue is strong enough to hold the boot into the shift knob during normal use once attached to the shifter. If you purposely pull on the boot prior to install it "may" separate. You could Super-glue for a permanent solution, but i don't think it's necessary once installed.
**The fabric dye is permanent and will not fade\wash out per my experience in past projects.

Item 2: BMW M-Performance Acantara\Carbon Fiber eBrake Handle and Boot (OEM Part# 34402222538)
Price: SOLD
Fitment: F22 \ F23 \ F87
Description: In excellent condition. For this one, I only ended up using the handle with my OE M2 boot. Therefor the eBrake boot is in new condition. If you are wanting to purchase the shift knob and eBrake, I can dye the stitching black so that it matches after payment.

**Please note my prices are firm.

Last edited by StarMan; 05-09-2021 at 11:54 AM..
Appreciate 0