THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum BMW 2 Series Coupe and Cabriolet (F22/F23) General Forum blue tooth handsfree problem

05-04-2020, 08:03 PM   #1
pmcmtnbkr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M235I

blue tooth handsfree problem

I coded in the blue tooth hands free with bimmer code about 6 months ago on my M235i. I had no problems with it working being able to make calls receive calls basically all basic phone functions worked. Every once in a while I would hear a thump through the speakers while on a call just chalked it up to the person on the other end dropping their phone or hitting the mic. Yesterday while talking I lost all audio while on handsfree I had to switch to speaker on the phone. Here are the symptoms if I place a call hands free the outgoing dial tone is very deep and staticky when the person picks up there is no audio on either end, incoming calls ring normally but if I pickup no audio. All other audio via blue tooth from the phone work as normal. This is the same Samsung Note 10+ I have always been using. I have deleted and removed the phone from the idrive paired the phone again, disconnected the negative battery for 10 min. Still continue to have the same problems. Anyone have any experience like this and how did you fix it If it matters the car has basic navi head unit HK sound system didn't come with back up cam

Last edited by pmcmtnbkr; 05-05-2020 at 08:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2020, 06:14 PM   #2
pmcmtnbkr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M235I

never mind problem fixed
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2020, 10:55 AM   #3
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep