THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - Southwest Dallas rollcall!

04-18-2016, 08:34 PM   #89
poweredbydevin
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Garage List
2014 M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzie
2016 here. I just picked her up from classic bmw last week Took 3 months to arrive!

Yay another Melbourne Red!
      04-18-2016, 08:39 PM   #90
poweredbydevin
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Garage List
2014 M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untdrums
Good looking cars guys! Welcome to the DFW club.

How do you all feel about a meet sometime? I know there's a regular VW meet every week at a pizza place in the colony near my house. I'm not suggesting a weekly thing but maybe a realistic 6 month thing for people to get info and talk about cars over beers and food.

Anyway, enjoy those 2's everyone!
A get together would be great! Last summer some friends and I got together for a Sunday drive up the twisties to Lake Texoma. Would be great to get a big group of us out for fun.
      04-18-2016, 09:02 PM   #91
Mywifes335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 FBO M235i

I should be back in DFW by the summer. Would be good to attend a 2er roundup.

Got almost all of the work I wanted done here in NJ.

Now wondering if I need to get big turbo in NJ, or if I can wait when I get back to DFW.

Question is: anyone have big turbo in DFW, if so where would you recommend the installation?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2016, 09:48 PM   #92
ntorresv8
Rep
Drives: M235i

Yeah, I live in Arlington and I have not seen a single M235i or 2 series at all
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2016, 12:38 PM   #93
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywifes335 View Post
I should be back in DFW by the summer. Would be good to attend a 2er roundup.

Got almost all of the work I wanted done here in NJ.

Now wondering if I need to get big turbo in NJ, or if I can wait when I get back to DFW.

Question is: anyone have big turbo in DFW, if so where would you recommend the installation?

Thanks!
Honestly, I think you have considerably more aftermarket resources -- both manufacturing and installing -- in NJ/Philly than we do here in North Texas. That's the sense I get based on the amount of tuner shops who are active on the Bimmerpost boards compared to here -- as well as the relative health and culture of the European aftermarket shop market here, which is not all that good.

We've lost two of the best BMW-specific tuner shops to come along in quite a while in the past year or so, and the major aftermarket companies based here focus on other luxury marques (Cobb, primarily), American muscle cars, or the ultrahigh end / exotics.

Texas' European-car tuners don't cater much to the grass roots. They cater to the price-no-object crowd -- and a Stage 3-class big-turbo mod to a 235 is already a pretty infrequent upgrade. Chances are that most interested in that will either have waited for an M2 or have a higher-designation ///M car, of which many populate the area (as I'm sure you know!).
Appreciate 1
      05-13-2016, 12:46 PM   #94
Mywifes335
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viffermike View Post
Honestly, I think you have considerably more aftermarket resources -- both manufacturing and installing -- in NJ/Philly than we do here in North Texas. That's the sense I get based on the amount of tuner shops who are active on the Bimmerpost boards compared to here -- as well as the relative health and culture of the European aftermarket shop market here, which is not all that good.

We've lost two of the best BMW-specific tuner shops to come along in quite a while in the past year or so, and the major aftermarket companies based here focus on other luxury marques (Cobb, primarily), American muscle cars, or the ultrahigh end / exotics.

Texas' European-car tuners don't cater much to the grass roots. They cater to the price-no-object crowd.
Viffermike, sadly I think you are 100% right. In North Texas it's with some Billy, Bob or Joe Somebody operation lifting trucks and installing crooked "hillbilly splits" on pickups or ultra high-end ops like the guys who built Mullets 2000hp Lambo. No disrespect to the pickup crowd, but in my experience?, 60% of the pickups in DFW are purely commuter/recreational vehicles. Clean and dirt free. City cars almost. And they ALL have exhaust. I love the sound of a good American V8, but once it's in a pickup it just sounds like drone. Dunno why. Sorry, ranting. (I still want an F150 Raptor for my boy one day, btw).

I might just bite the bullet and get the Pure Stage 2 before I head back to DFW.

Honestly, there are SO MANY BMWs in Dallas...you'd figure it would be a sustainable business, no?

How do you feel about it?
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2016, 01:36 PM   #95
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Viffermike, sadly I think you are 100% right. In North Texas it's with some Billy, Bob or Joe Somebody operation lifting trucks and installing crooked "hillbilly splits" on pickups or ultra high-end ops like the guys who built Mullets 2000hp Lambo. No disrespect to the pickup crowd, but in my experience?, 60% of the pickups in DFW are purely commuter/recreational vehicles. Clean and dirt free. City cars almost. And they ALL have exhaust. I love the sound of a good American V8, but once it's in a pickup it just sounds like drone. Dunno why. Sorry, ranting. (I still want an F150 Raptor for my boy one day, btw).

I might just bite the bullet and get the Pure Stage 2 before I head back to DFW.

Honestly, there are SO MANY BMWs in Dallas...you'd figure it would be a sustainable business, no?

How do you feel about it?
Pickups are status cars here for a variety of social groups, from blue-collar latinos and high-school jocks to ultraconservative, upwardly mobile farm-to-city college grads. And it's not pickups like the Raptor, or Lightning, or somesuch; it's the King Ranch edition-esque models loaded with every conceivable option, lift kits, exhaust, etc. They're what the conversion van was a generation ago. The culture's pretty amazing to observe ...

... yep: BMWs are all but ubiquitous north of the Trinity. IIRC, Classic BMW in Plano is one of the three largest-volume BMW dealers in the country, and BMW of Dallas used to be No. 1 back in the Clinton days. It's status, pure and simple. TONS are leased -- including higher-end models.

But it goes beyond that -- from Mercedes to Lexus, import luxury cars of all marques do well here. It's the culture: having a car is mandatory, Texas has no state income tax and is as economically stable a place as any in the country, and Dallas in particular is a primarily white-collar city in which appearances matter -- and since people drive so much here, that extends to the car. There's a reason the term "$30,000 millionaire" was coined here.

All that said, that's not why I own a BMW. But it's why a lot of others own one here. And therein lies the crux: I think the rate of North Texas BMW drivers who are interested in modifying their car is much lower than the U.S. average -- hence the relative dearth of tuner shops.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2016, 02:00 PM   #96
Mywifes335
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Pickups are status cars here for a variety of social groups, from blue-collar latinos and high-school jocks to ultraconservative, upwardly mobile farm-to-city college grads. And it's not pickups like the Raptor, or Lightning, or somesuch; it's the King Ranch edition-esque models loaded with every conceivable option, lift kits, exhaust, etc. They're what the conversion van was a generation ago. The culture's pretty amazing to observe ...

... yep: BMWs are all but ubiquitous north of the Trinity. IIRC, Classic BMW in Plano is one of the three largest-volume BMW dealers in the country, and BMW of Dallas used to be No. 1 back in the Clinton days. It's status, pure and simple. TONS are leased -- including higher-end models.

But it goes beyond that -- from Mercedes to Lexus, import luxury cars of all marques do well here. It's the culture: having a car is mandatory, Texas has no state income tax and is as economically stable a place as any in the country, and Dallas in particular is a primarily white-collar city in which appearances matter -- and since people drive so much here, that extends to the car. There's a reason the term "$30,000 millionaire" was coined here.

All that said, that's not why I own a BMW. But it's why a lot of others own one here. And therein lies the crux: I think the rate of North Texas BMW drivers who are interested in modifying their car is much lower than the U.S. average -- hence the relative dearth of tuner shops.
I concur 100% once again. And the "$30,000 millionaire" is a term I learned when I moved to Dallas. And it's so apparent and prevalent in my Uptown neighborhood. I chuckle almost every day. It's like "whyyyyyyyy????!"

Then there's the REAL millionaires. A lot of them in Big D. And unlike NY, I think there are more ostentatious rich folks in Dallas than on East Coast. Reminds me of LA, but rougher around the edges.

The pickup culture. Man! I love your analysis. First time I ever saw a "Texas Edition" truck. I was like, is this a novelty like the "DUB" emblems? Nope, it's a Real factory option.

Viffermike, when I get back, we should look each other up. I guess not all BMW guys are real car guys. Let's avoid cars and coffee with Mustangs though. Don't feel like going back to the hospital again. Lol!
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2016, 02:11 PM   #97
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I concur 100% once again. And the "$30,000 millionaire" is a term I learned when I moved to Dallas. And it's so apparent and prevalent in my Uptown neighborhood. I chuckle almost every day. It's like "whyyyyyyyy????!"

Then there's the REAL millionaires. A lot of them in Big D. And unlike NY, I think there are more ostentatious rich folks in Dallas than on East Coast. Reminds me of LA, but rougher around the edges.

The pickup culture. Man! I love your analysis. First time I ever saw a "Texas Edition" truck. I was like, is this a novelty like the "DUB" emblems? Nope, it's a Real factory option.

Viffermike, when I get back, we should look each other up. I guess not all BMW guys are real car guys. Let's avoid cars and coffee with Mustangs though. Don't feel like going back to the hospital again. Lol!
Yep. Lots of second-gen financial/real estate/mineral and first-gen investment/dotcom money here. And you're absolutely right; people wear money on their sleeves and in their attitudes here, more so than anyplace I've ever been except Miami. And ohhhh dear GAWD the trust fund babies!!!

I live and work downtown (though I tend to avoid Uptown at all costs because the douchbaggery there is so all-enveloping it feels like extra humidity, LOL) so we'll be close ...

... but I think it's time we get a DFW 2 Series meetup organized. Despite the Arlington poster's comment, they're a number of us around!
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2016, 02:23 PM   #98
Mywifes335
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yep. Lots of second-gen financial/real estate/mineral and first-gen investment/dotcom money here. And you're absolutely right; people wear money on their sleeves and in their attitudes here, more so than anyplace I've ever been except Miami. And ohhhh dear GAWD the trust fund babies!!!

I live and work downtown (though I tend to avoid Uptown at all costs because the douchbaggery there is so all-enveloping it feels like extra humidity, LOL) so we'll be close ...

... but I think it's time we get a DFW 2 Series meetup organized. Despite the Arlington poster's comment, they're a number of us around!
I also work downtown. I was "scared" out of moving there by the realtor. Do you recommend any townhouses for purchase downtown?

Cool. Coming from the East Coast and having worked out of LA for long stints, the whole money on the sleeve and attitude is what repels ME from making friends. I have a handful of people I hang out with but they're all transplants. You sound like a down-to-earth dude though. It's rare in Uptown. Douchebaggery is rampant. A lot of overgrown fratboys with drinking issues. I got no problems with fraternities, but that was college. These are like late 20s to late 30s dudes acting like its rush week...all while fronting like they're millionaires. Too funny.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2016, 02:33 PM   #99
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I also work downtown. I was "scared" out of moving there by the realtor. Do you recommend any townhouses for purchase downtown?

Cool. Coming from the East Coast and having worked out of LA for long stints, the whole money on the sleeve and attitude is what repels ME from making friends. I have a handful of people I hang out with but they're all transplants. You sound like a down-to-earth dude though. It's rare in Uptown. Douchebaggery is rampant. A lot of overgrown fratboys with drinking issues. I got no problems with fraternities, but that was college. These are like late 20s to late 30s dudes acting like its rush week...all while fronting like they're millionaires. Too funny.
Thanks, man. I'm a transplant, too (grew up that way: military brat), but been here 25 years now so I know the city. Probably too well in spots -- one gets jaded, LOL ...

Send me a PM; I'll give you some ideas re: downtown real estate. It's not easy with a good ride, but it can be done. All depends on what else you prioritize!
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2016, 11:33 PM   #100
vietboyx1115
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: MG F80 Comp

Spotted:

Possibly a Valencia Orange M235i? Maybe Melbourne Red, I had sunglasses on.....

Paint matched M-Perf front lip, and looked to be M-Perf Rear Spoiler. Saw him around lunch time in the Preston Valley shopping center North Dallas. Are you on here?
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2016, 12:57 AM   #101
adema24
Private
Rep
Drives: 228i

I was in the University Park area the other day (Northwest Hwy and Preston, specifically) which is where the uber-rich go to eat and shop, and it was quite possibly the worst experience of my time so far in Dallas. I'd almost rather be in South Dallas than around all the super rich. And don't get me started on Uptown..
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2016, 08:41 PM   #102
hanzie
Rep
Drives: MR M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboyx1115 View Post
Spotted:

Possibly a Valencia Orange M235i? Maybe Melbourne Red, I had sunglasses on.....

Paint matched M-Perf front lip, and looked to be M-Perf Rear Spoiler. Saw him around lunch time in the Preston Valley shopping center North Dallas. Are you on here?
I believe that was me
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2016, 09:05 PM   #103
yatesfloyd
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 228i

Anyone of you fellow Dallas Texans wanna sell an automatic M235i? Your boi is over here in Texarkana looking for one.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2016, 11:31 AM   #104
Fahrvergnügen
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: geo metro

Hey guys, I stumbled upon this thread and found it amusing. Care if I join in? haha

I basically just moved to the DFW area 3 weeks ago from Chicago and 1 of those weeks I spent in NYC on a business trip. I am not too familiar with much at the moment but can obviously understand how the north edge of Dallas (Uptown, Highland Park, Preston Hollow) can be the see-and-be-seen area. I live way up on the west side of Frisco (yeah, far).

I've driven around a little and I actually really like it up here. I lived in the city of Chicago and after 6 years got annoyed with the city. My wife and I don't have kids yet but our neighbors do and they all seem pretty cool.

It's funny that someone mentioned $30k millionaire. I drove past an apartment building on the side of a highway in Frisco last week and saw a bunch of luxury cars parked underneath (not exotics just BMWs, MB, etc.) and thought to myself that their car payment is probably close to their rent payment.

People have it nice down here in terms of taxes though. My monthly income basically increased (due to no state tax) enough to afford a leased Lexus IS for my wife and still have some leftover. Sales tax on a car is 6% unlike 10.5% or whatever in Chicago.

I'm sure there are douches acting rich in every city but at least the DFW area has a lot more 'Chill' people than Chicago. ha my 2 cents
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 05:45 PM   #105
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrvergnügen View Post
Hey guys, I stumbled upon this thread and found it amusing. Care if I join in? haha

I basically just moved to the DFW area 3 weeks ago from Chicago and 1 of those weeks I spent in NYC on a business trip. I am not too familiar with much at the moment but can obviously understand how the north edge of Dallas (Uptown, Highland Park, Preston Hollow) can be the see-and-be-seen area. I live way up on the west side of Frisco (yeah, far).

I've driven around a little and I actually really like it up here. I lived in the city of Chicago and after 6 years got annoyed with the city. My wife and I don't have kids yet but our neighbors do and they all seem pretty cool.

It's funny that someone mentioned $30k millionaire. I drove past an apartment building on the side of a highway in Frisco last week and saw a bunch of luxury cars parked underneath (not exotics just BMWs, MB, etc.) and thought to myself that their car payment is probably close to their rent payment.

People have it nice down here in terms of taxes though. My monthly income basically increased (due to no state tax) enough to afford a leased Lexus IS for my wife and still have some leftover. Sales tax on a car is 6% unlike 10.5% or whatever in Chicago.

I'm sure there are douches acting rich in every city but at least the DFW area has a lot more 'Chill' people than Chicago. ha my 2 cents
Dude, yes: you're a total Dallas newbie.

This city and Chicago can't really be compared all that much. For instance: Your definition of 'chill' is our definition of 'friendly'. Roughly ... because trust me on this: 'chill' does NOT describe the people in Dallas and its suburbs. This town is not laid back (which is *my* definition of 'chill'). By any stretch.

The biggest thing to realize is this: expendable income. There's far more here (and in any large Texas city) than any other U.S. city of comparable size. However, Dallas distinguishes itself from the other Texas cities by its level of commercialism. People here like "stuff", as George Carlin once said. Expensive stuff. Big, expensive stuff. And in relatively new and very affluent suburbs like Frisco (I'm sorry to say this, but ... Frisco is hell unless you have a family -- then, it's close to heaven), "stuff" has an even more rarefied definition.

Two key statistics to back this up:
- The Dallas metro area, per capita, has more retail space than any other U.S. city. By far.
- Dallas, per capita, has more restaurants than any other U.S. city -- yes, even New York City. It passed NYC in the early 2000s.

All that said, don't define Dallas by Frisco. While its existence is definitely a reflection of some aspects of the consumerist culture here, it also magnifies them unfairly. Case in point ...

... Fort Worth is much, much more 'chill' than Dallas.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 06:46 PM   #106
Fahrvergnügen
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Dude, yes: you're a total Dallas newbie.

This city and Chicago can't really be compared all that much. For instance: Your definition of 'chill' is our definition of 'friendly'. Roughly ... because trust me on this: 'chill' does NOT describe the people in Dallas and its suburbs. This town is not laid back (which is *my* definition of 'chill'). By any stretch.

The biggest thing to realize is this: expendable income. There's far more here (and in any large Texas city) than any other U.S. city of comparable size. However, Dallas distinguishes itself from the other Texas cities by its level of commercialism. People here like "stuff", as George Carlin once said. Expensive stuff. Big, expensive stuff. And in relatively new and very affluent suburbs like Frisco (I'm sorry to say this, but ... Frisco is hell unless you have a family -- then, it's close to heaven), "stuff" has an even more rarefied definition.

Two key statistics to back this up:
- The Dallas metro area, per capita, has more retail space than any other U.S. city. By far.
- Dallas, per capita, has more restaurants than any other U.S. city -- yes, even New York City. It passed NYC in the early 2000s.

All that said, don't define Dallas by Frisco. While its existence is definitely a reflection of some aspects of the consumerist culture here, it also magnifies them unfairly. Case in point ...

... Fort Worth is much, much more 'chill' than Dallas.
Hey, sorry if I offended you but I never meant to try to define Dallas by Frisco. I know they are different just like the burbs of Chicago and Chicago the city.

I didn't think 'chill' and 'laid back' were so different, I use them interchangeably. My neighbors and people I meet day-to-day up in Frisco are friendly, chill people. I guess your version of hell is different than mine... Frisco is awesome even without a family - I have more space than I need (house/yard), no homeless, new roads, bunch of parks / things to do... If I wanted to go bar hopping and walk around tall building while living in a condo I would've just stayed in Chicago.

Also, I think level of commercialism should be defined by GDP, no? Of course DFW has more commercial space than other big cities... it has so much more space and less people than NYC/Chicago. Also, I was unable to find a source on your restaurants / capita - was this in reference to fast food places?
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2016, 03:13 PM   #107
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrvergnügen View Post
Hey, sorry if I offended you but I never meant to try to define Dallas by Frisco. I know they are different just like the burbs of Chicago and Chicago the city.

I didn't think 'chill' and 'laid back' were so different, I use them interchangeably. My neighbors and people I meet day-to-day up in Frisco are friendly, chill people. I guess your version of hell is different than mine... Frisco is awesome even without a family - I have more space than I need (house/yard), no homeless, new roads, bunch of parks / things to do... If I wanted to go bar hopping and walk around tall building while living in a condo I would've just stayed in Chicago.

Also, I think level of commercialism should be defined by GDP, no? Of course DFW has more commercial space than other big cities... it has so much more space and less people than NYC/Chicago. Also, I was unable to find a source on your restaurants / capita - was this in reference to fast food places?
No worries. You didn't offend me at all. But your ignorance (please take that word by its actual definition and not as a put down) is frustrating.

You're grossly oversimplifying based on a very short amount of first-hand experience in one part of the "Metroplex" that's a well known and extreme microcosm of North Texas' commercialist values. I've lived here for 25 years and lived in both the central city and the 'burbs, am very well acquainted with the entire North Texas area, and at one point earned my living as an expert on the culture of the area in a number of ways. (Also: GDP is a national measure of economic generation. It does not measure spending and is not applicable below the national level ... but I digress ... )

The commercial space statistic is for any city, not just large ones by population, and it has nothing to do with available space and everything to do with profitability as a function of that space. "If you build it, they will come" doesn't quite work; you have to add "and spend money" to the end.

That said, it appears that Dallas does not have the per-capita restaurant distinction any longer. That now appears to be held by San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. is second. However, Dallas does still spend the most per capita on eating out and on alcohol, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Your source for the latter is here.

Finally, I guess we define awesomeness differently. I find Frisco to be homogenous, plain, characterless, and manufactured with artificial opulence. It is also one of the most conservative places in the entire country, both socially and politically (... but I'm not going to go there any farther.) As a culturalist, it's not my cup of tea.

Hey, man: glad you're happy up there. Just don't use it to paint a picture of the entire Metroplex.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2016, 04:18 PM   #108
Fahrvergnügen
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
No worries. You didn't offend me at all. But your ignorance (please take that word by its actual definition and not as a put down) is frustrating.

You're grossly oversimplifying based on a very short amount of first-hand experience in one part of the "Metroplex" that's a well known and extreme microcosm of North Texas' commercialist values. I've lived here for 25 years and lived in both the central city and the 'burbs, am very well acquainted with the entire North Texas area, and at one point earned my living as an expert on the culture of the area in a number of ways. (Also: GDP is a national measure of economic generation. It does not measure spending and is not applicable below the national level ... but I digress ... )

The commercial space statistic is for any city, not just large ones by population, and it has nothing to do with available space and everything to do with profitability as a function of that space. "If you build it, they will come" doesn't quite work; you have to add "and spend money" to the end.

That said, it appears that Dallas does not have the per-capita restaurant distinction any longer. That now appears to be held by San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. is second. However, Dallas does still spend the most per capita on eating out and on alcohol, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Your source for the latter is here.

Finally, I guess we define awesomeness differently. I find Frisco to be homogenous, plain, characterless, and manufactured with artificial opulence. It is also one of the most conservative places in the entire country, both socially and politically (... but I'm not going to go there any farther.) As a culturalist, it's not my cup of tea.

Hey, man: glad you're happy up there. Just don't use it to paint a picture of the entire Metroplex.
Thanks for the explanation. By no means did I think Frisco is representative of DFW metroplex or Texas as a whole. I am glad it is not.

After living in downtown Chicago for 6 years and experiencing a much 'cultured' sense of living, I definitely prefer the homogeneity of where I live now. To me, culture is about knowing your neighbors, hiking around the parks, fixing up your house/car, not being frightened to walk around your neighborhood, etc... Living in the city around a bunch of homeless, rich, violent, and young people and having the opportunity to eat at indy restaurants and pay for parking isn't my type of 'culture' it's just urban. Also, I cannot find more homogeneity than living in a condo where every apartment above you is exactly the same. To each their own.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2016, 09:14 AM   #109
hanzie
Rep
Drives: MR M235i

Lone star BMW club is having a planned afternoon drive this sunday. Is anybody here interested in meeting up? Seems like a good time

https://lscbmwcca.org/

PM or text me 281.782.4908 if so

-jason
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2016, 01:48 PM   #110
M235guy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzie
Lone star BMW club is having a planned afternoon drive this sunday. Is anybody here interested in meeting up? Seems like a good time

https://lscbmwcca.org/

PM or text me 281.782.4908 if so

-jason
Do you have to be a member?
Appreciate 0