THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover '15 m235i coupe for sale, Philly area, RWD, 8AT_or_trade for manual car

01-18-2023, 09:30 AM   #1
SeanE
Private
Rep
Drives: '16 m235i

'15 m235i coupe for sale, Philly area, RWD, 8AT_or_trade for manual car

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 26,000.00

Item Interest
Hey all,

After a couple years of trouble-free ownership I'm pretty sure I will be buying a new 4Runner with some off-road capability for my summer excursions, so it will be pricey. Assuming I can find the truck I want and get a favorable deal, it is with regret that I'll have to let this pampered car go. Just can't keep both.

This car came to me (on a transport truck) from California from a deal right here on the forum. I got it with 38xxx miles in early 2020 iirc, and it now has about 48k. Most of it's time with me it has not been my daily, and therefore saw almost no salt/snow/potholes etc and was garaged for most of the past two winters other than running it every week or two to keep the battery fresh and fluids moving. Shows 4 owners on carfax but in reality that's only 3 since the 2nd owner leased first, then bought it out. Also shown is minor front end cosmetic damage from someone backing into it in a parking lot. Fully repaired.

Only 'mods' are the VRSF chargepipe upgrade and upgraded FMIC since they had to remove the original to get to the chargepipe. So it's ready for many years of clean motoring or perhaps adding some power. I can't recall the exact part numbers but I have the paperwork at home. Install was done professionally at Autobahn motorsports near Willow Grove, PA.

Currently on car are orbit gray OEM staggered wheels with nearly new continental performance all-seasons, AND I have another staggered set of the same wheels with some Michelin PS4s with probably about 1/2 to 1/3 tread left, ready to switch out for summer. Both sets have working TPMS in them. I will include both sets of wheels as well as the original charge pipe and stock FMIC in case you need them.

Title not in hand, but I'm about to pay it off in the next week or so, so however long it takes PA to mail that title to me. Prefer local sale but if no good options will consider shipping.

Current mileage is just above 48000, so this looks like one of the more affordable examples under 50K. Runs buttery smooth, with no issues except occasionally the driver's door two-stage un-lock function using the handle doesn't work, so I just press the unlock button on the dash when it happens. It's hit or miss so I don't know if it's an adjustment issue or what. Had someone look at it at the shop but of course they weren't able to re-produce it when it was in for something else.

Regular full synth oil changes, good service documentation with car.

Pics to come, but it is a classy and sporty combo of estoril over oyster leather interior. There are a few option packages on this car, which I'll update when I get home; but it has driver's assist, heated seats/wheel, and something else I can't recall right now.

VIN:
WBA1J7C56FV358357

LMK if I missed anything.

Last edited by SeanE; 01-23-2023 at 04:35 AM..
Appreciate 2
Resoelg244.00
coasts38.00
      01-18-2023, 10:59 AM   #2
Resoelg
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2 ZV-Blue

Garage List
24 G87  [10.00]
Sorry to see you moving on with the EB M235.
Any aftermarket parts you need to clear out of the garage just LMK. Any interior CF trim bits I would be interested in. If you don't sell the All season wheels, I may be interested in those too.
Curious to know if you went back to stock exhaust.
GLWS!
G.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2023, 06:46 PM   #3
SeanE
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resoelg View Post
Sorry to see you moving on with the EB M235.
Any aftermarket parts you need to clear out of the garage just LMK. Any interior CF trim bits I would be interested in. If you don't sell the All season wheels, I may be interested in those too.
Curious to know if you went back to stock exhaust.
GLWS!
G.
Yea, sorry but I don't have anything like that mentioned. I pretty much kept it as you saw it previously. THe M2 piano black grill, body color reflector deletes and larger trunk spoiler are the only exterior mods afaik. Yes, went back to the stock exhaust and it's just way more liveable to me anyway. It did sound pretty amazing when it was deleted!
Appreciate 1
Resoelg244.00
      01-18-2023, 06:51 PM   #4
SeanE
Private
Rep

couple pics from when I got it. The wheels are not the same but the body will look like this once it's cleaned up a bit
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-18-2023, 07:09 PM   #5
Resoelg
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2 ZV-Blue

Garage List
24 G87  [10.00]
Bump for the seller.
We did a transaction locally as he lives in same zip code. Bought the BBS wheels. Good guy with a nice car. Well worth asking price. Someone should snap this up.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2023, 08:44 PM   #6
SeanE
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resoelg View Post
Bump for the seller.
We did a transaction locally as he lives in same zip code. Bought the BBS wheels. Good guy with a nice car. Well worth asking price. Someone should snap this up.
Thx Pal! Yea, it will be missed for sure. A great example.
Appreciate 1
Resoelg244.00
      01-23-2023, 04:34 AM   #7
SeanE
Private
Rep

PS, I'd also trade for a manual in similar condition +/- cash either way depending on mileage and condition.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2023, 09:19 AM   #8
SeanE
Private
Rep

Bump, still available and open to offers.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2023, 09:20 PM   #9
aldric
Rep
Drives: 2013 White 128i

06 black Porsche 911 6MT 89k no accident , need + cash on your end interested ?
Appreciate 0