THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Commercial Classifieds BMWs for Sale / Lease 2017 BMW 230i

04-06-2019, 01:20 PM   #1
burf
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 230

Arrow 2017 BMW 230i

I am the first owner of the above. The car and I are located in Toronto, Ontario Canada.
It is six speed manual. The colour is Estoril blue. The km are almost at 18000. It was first on the road during July 2017 so the warranty runs out during July 2021.
I bought it from the dealer in Toronto. I added the 'ceramic pro' treatment for the exterior which makes it look cleaner. There are no modifications. It has navigation, track handling package, and the other items contained in the following packages:

Z20 - Premium Package Enhanced
Z2Q - Executive Package
Z3W- M Track Package
21A- 18inch M Lt!Aiy Double-Spoke Ferric Grey Wheels
493 - Storage Compartment Package
4WG -Aluminum Hexagon Trim w/ High-Gloss Black
508- Park Distance Control, Front and Rear
5DP - Park Assistant (Including 508-Park Distance Control
8TH- Speed Limit Info
B45 - Estoril Blue Metallic

The above includes has park distance control, parking assistant, rear camera, and the Harmon Kardon stereo. The interior is leather with the blue stitching.

I also have OEM rims for the winter tires which I can include. The treads are still very deep. I'm asking CAD$37500.00 . I want to get something with massive power and handling such as an M2.

If there's any queries, I'll post pictures. I also purchased tire and rim protection good until July 2021.

Last edited by burf; 04-06-2019 at 01:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2019, 01:44 PM   #2
M Smurf
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by burf View Post
I am the first owner of the above. The car and I are located in Toronto, Ontario Canada.
It is six speed manual. The colour is Estoril blue. The km are almost at 18000. It was first on the road during July 2017 so the warranty runs out during July 2021.
I bought it from the dealer in Toronto. I added the 'ceramic pro' treatment for the exterior which makes it look cleaner. There are no modifications. It has navigation, track handling package, and the other items contained in the following packages:

Z20 - Premium Package Enhanced
Z2Q - Executive Package
Z3W- M Track Package
21A- 18inch M Lt!Aiy Double-Spoke Ferric Grey Wheels
493 - Storage Compartment Package
4WG -Aluminum Hexagon Trim w/ High-Gloss Black
508- Park Distance Control, Front and Rear
5DP - Park Assistant (Including 508-Park Distance Control
8TH- Speed Limit Info
B45 - Estoril Blue Metallic

The above includes has park distance control, parking assistant, rear camera, and the Harmon Kardon stereo. The interior is leather with the blue stitching.

I also have OEM rims for the winter tires which I can include. The treads are still very deep. I'm asking CAD$37500.00 . I want to get something with massive power and handling such as an M2.

If there's any queries, I'll post pictures. I also purchased tire and rim protection good until July 2021.
Available?
Appreciate 0