THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Commercial Classifieds Sponsor Announcements / Introductions GROUP BUY | Integral Audio Soundstage Elements - Up to 25% off - 5 People Max

03-15-2022, 11:30 AM   #1
Phil @ Integral Audio
Rep
Drives: F30 328ix

GROUP BUY | Integral Audio Soundstage Elements - Up to 25% off - 5 People Max

We’re running a group buy through May 1, 2022 for our BMW 2 Series [F22 & F23 & F87] Soundstage Elements.

If you’ve already upgraded your amplifier but you’re still looking to take your front cabin audio to the next level Soundstage Elements is the answer. The highest quality drivers and components tuned for this specific vehicle with our custom designed passive crossover network.

Soundstage Elements for this vehicle retails for $549 and includes:

- 4" Midranges
- 1" Tweeters
- Our vehicle-specific cabin tuned passive crossovers
- Mirror sail tweeter mounts
- All cables and wiring needed for a seamless installation

For more info, check out the product page on our website

+ Buyer 1 gets 15% off plus an additional $50 off if 5 buyers commit
+ Buyer 2 gets everyone 17.5% off
+ Buyer 3 gets everyone 20% off
+ Buyer 4 gets everyone 22.5% off
+ Buyer 5 gets everyone 25% off + Buyer 1 a $50 bonus

If you have questions about the product, or the offer, post to this thread and we’ll respond.

If you’re interested in being a buyer, post to this thread and DM us with your email to let us know. If your account isn’t DM enabled send us a message via contact on our website and we’ll update the thread with your participation.

Thanks!
Attached Images

Last edited by Phil @ Integral Audio; 03-16-2022 at 09:14 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2022, 05:47 PM   #2
DBinOC
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 95 M3; M235i

DM'd. Very much looking forward to this.

Thanks!

DBinOC
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2022, 09:10 AM   #3
Phil @ Integral Audio
Rep

DBinOC is in. We have buyer number 1!

Also, updated the original post to include some images of the product.

Looking for #2... ; )
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2022, 07:01 PM   #4
DBinOC
Private First Class
Rep

Willing to share...

To potential buyers,

I messaged Phil about this and he said it was OK, so -

If we get to 5 buyers, I will share the $50 for being the 1st in line with buyers 2 through 5 ($10 each).

I know, not a big difference, but in the spirit of a group buy, the group should benefit.

DBinOC
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2022, 07:08 AM   #5
Pottah
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 LBB M2C

Where can we find specs on these components?
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2022, 12:09 PM   #6
Phil @ Integral Audio
Rep

Happy to help - what would you like to know / which specs are you looking for?
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2022, 06:27 AM   #7
Pottah
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 LBB M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil @ Integral Audio View Post
Happy to help - what would you like to know / which specs are you looking for?
Impedance, sensitivity, power. There's zero information on your website. Hard to make an educated decision.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2022, 12:58 PM   #8
Kevin @ Integral Audio
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i | Z3 2.8 | F30 328

Apologies for the delay, Phil was waiting on me to chime in here. We purposely don't list "specs" because most of what people ask for is useless in terms of making a decision, and what is actually useful is really difficult for even knowledgeable consumers to interpret. I think we can convey the information in a way that makes that easier, but it's a big project and we just have never gotten to it. At the end of the day, the simplest, easiest, and only sure-fire way to evaluate is to listen to the product in question. You can't fake that, and for the most part there is no room for error. Even if you have all the tools, knowledge, and experience available to you that we do here, still true - just listen. And if you are trying to compare, then listen to both/all.

Impedance, sensitivity, and power handling are pretty basic and certainly have some use, but I would caution that they give such a small amount of information that they shouldn't be the basis for your decision. That said, here's what you are asking for:

Impedance: nominally 4 ohms. The amplifier obviously sees the finished system load, via the crossover, rather than the individual driver impedance. Minimum impedance of the combined 2-way is 3.2 ohms.

Sensitivity: 90dB @ 2.83V. That is of the combined 2-way, not the individual drivers, and that's very high. One of the things you'll notice if you look carefully at our crossover here is that there are no series resistors or L-pad. Through careful design we were able to eliminate the need to attenuate the tweeter, where other competing products need to reduce the tweeter level to match the reduced midrange level.

Power Handling: 75W max, but you can comfortably drive these with half that.

www.integralaudio.com
Appreciate 2
Pottah203.00
chris7197331.50
      04-11-2022, 03:20 PM   #9
chris719
Major General
Rep
Drives: '08 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin @ Integral Audio View Post
Apologies for the delay, Phil was waiting on me to chime in here. We purposely don't list "specs" because most of what people ask for is useless in terms of making a decision, and what is actually useful is really difficult for even knowledgeable consumers to interpret. I think we can convey the information in a way that makes that easier, but it's a big project and we just have never gotten to it. At the end of the day, the simplest, easiest, and only sure-fire way to evaluate is to listen to the product in question. You can't fake that, and for the most part there is no room for error. Even if you have all the tools, knowledge, and experience available to you that we do here, still true - just listen. And if you are trying to compare, then listen to both/all.

Impedance, sensitivity, and power handling are pretty basic and certainly have some use, but I would caution that they give such a small amount of information that they shouldn't be the basis for your decision. That said, here's what you are asking for:

Impedance: nominally 4 ohms. The amplifier obviously sees the finished system load, via the crossover, rather than the individual driver impedance. Minimum impedance of the combined 2-way is 3.2 ohms.

Sensitivity: 90dB @ 2.83V. That is of the combined 2-way, not the individual drivers, and that's very high. One of the things you'll notice if you look carefully at our crossover here is that there are no series resistors or L-pad. Through careful design we were able to eliminate the need to attenuate the tweeter, where other competing products need to reduce the tweeter level to match the reduced midrange level.

Power Handling: 75W max, but you can comfortably drive these with half that.
I know they aren't part of this group buy, but do you have any specs on the under-seat 8"? Like frequency response +/- 3dB, Fs, or sensitivity?
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2022, 10:30 AM   #10
Kevin @ Integral Audio
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i | Z3 2.8 | F30 328

Sorry for the lack of reply chris719 , just responded to your PM. This group buy hasn't gotten much love, that's on us a bit for not spreading the word. Still a few days left if anyone besides Pottah wants in!

www.integralaudio.com
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2022, 06:01 PM   #11
DBinOC
Private First Class
Rep

Can't believe this hasn't gotten a bit more interest. For all the complaints about the stock system, even HK, this is a very attractive upgrade.

DBinOC
Appreciate 0