THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Commercial Classifieds BMWs for Sale / Lease UK - 2016 M235i (Red) -M Performance (Full Exhaust + Body) - 30k mileage

03-21-2021, 07:16 AM   #1
marwayg
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2011 320d Coupe M-SPORT= White

UK - 2016 M235i (Red) -M Performance (Full Exhaust + Body) - 30k mileage

Selling my perfect example of a very rare RED M235i with an exclusive full M-Performance pack to include; M-Performance Sports exhaust, MP Carbon Fibre rear spoiler, MP side skirts, MP matte black strip with the MP logo, MP matte black front splitter, MP rear diffuser. All fitted when the car was first manufactured. Harman/Kardon premium sound system. BMW Professional Media with Satnav. MOT done in Feb 2021 (no advisories). Black leather interior. Mileage 30079. Motorway miles only (only driven 3000 miles since purchase). Reason for sale - Job loss due to covid-19. Two previous owner before me. Car is in pristine condition, with no alloy scuffs, or stubborn scratches. You will not find an M235i with kit like this in this colour. Must be seen to be appreciated. Serious buyers only. No time wasters. Open to very nearest offers only. , Smoke free, Pet free, Full service history, Recent MOT Next MOT due 06/02/2022, Full service history, Red, 2 owners prior to myself, £20,999
Please contact me for any enquiries!

https://ibb.co/album/QF4MkG

For images, please see the Link above for the album of pictures.
Please note - I have used the images given to me from the previous owner, as he took pictures of the car than i ever could! I have removed his logos in the images to protect his identity. Car for sale is the exact one in the images. More pictures/videos available on demand.

Thank you for your time.
Appreciate 0