THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers Bilstein Damptronic B6 rear shocks (Bilstein 20-250744)

04-16-2022, 02:30 PM   #1
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Bilstein Damptronic B6 rear shocks (Bilstein 20-250744)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Set of two barely used Bilstein Damptronic B6 rear shocks (model Bilstein 20-250744). The twin-tubed gas-charged rear shocks fit F series BMW passenger cars with the factory electronic adaptive suspension. These are plug and play shocks. The shocks are in excellent condition. Used approximately 5,000 miles on my 2016 M235. I’m selling because I am de-modding my car for sale. One of the plastic protective caps covering the electronic connection was accidently cracked when I removed them which I’ve glued back together. I’ve provided an image with the protective cap removed to show that the electronic connection is not damaged. The wiring harnesses and instructions are included as well. These shocks sell for $490 each and are on backorder indefinitely at most vendors. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify that these shocks fit their vehicle. The shocks have about 50% more damping than stock and will greatly reduce the rear suspension pogoing experienced in many F series cars. The shocks are packaged nicely and ready for shipment. $450 plus shipping. Shipping is likely $30-35 in the lower 48. Paypal or Venmo, or cash if you’re local to Kansas City.

If you have questions about by negative trader rating, please see the link below to read the backstory on why the hostile prospective purchaser gave me the rating for an item what wasn't even sold to him. I have tried to get the undeserved rating changed by the forum admins, but it’s been radio silence on their end. Feel free to PM me with questions.

https://www.2addicts.com/forums/itra...54748&u=304586

Attached Images

Last edited by XutvJet; 05-03-2022 at 12:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2022, 06:34 AM   #2
LanceM26
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i, BMW M240iX

Would you do $480 shipped to 98230?
Appreciate 0