THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2018 BMW M240i Coupe Estoril Blue Fully Optioned New Pilot Sport 4S Tires MUST SEE

02-10-2021, 09:20 PM   #1
caltrinity
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335i N55 Sedan

Smile 2018 BMW M240i Coupe Estoril Blue Fully Optioned New Pilot Sport 4S Tires MUST SEE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2018 BMW M240i Coupe Estoril Blue Fully Optioned sheltered life MUST SEE

Auto ZF 8 speed

33,000 miles, it’s my daily mileage will go up slightly...

If you’re looking for the ultimate drivers car... look no further! It will be sad to see my baby go... but alas I must. The car has been sheltered and babied since day one and has always been kept in garage.

It has every single option available including Harmon Kardon Premium Audio, moonroof, Wireless Apple CarPlay, 4 BRAND NEW Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires! It also has premium Llumar Ceramic Tint all around including windshield.

**Bonus: Spare Original BMW rim that matches car, WeatherTech All Weather Mats, Original BMW All Weather Cargo Mat, 12V Tire Inflator, 6+ Quarts of Original BMW Longlife-14 FE+ Motor Oil, and more!

All maintenance has been done with all original BMW fluids every 7500 miles and parts. Recently changed Original BMW Engine Air Filter and Cabin Air Filter. All maintenance up-to-date! No accidents and no smoking, clean car.

It is still under the original BMW factory bumper to bumper warranty, so buy with confidence.

This is the perfect and rare color combo for the hot Vegas sun!

I want to make sure this goes to someone who will love, appreciate, and respect this beauty as much as I do.

Clean title in hand and ready to go!

Feel free to reach out to me via TXT 702.937. zero one two five or email if you have any questions!

Attached Images

Last edited by caltrinity; 04-17-2021 at 12:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 12:03 PM   #2
Bappel21
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2012 Subaru WRX STI

Nice ride!
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 12:12 PM   #3
caltrinity
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335i N55 Sedan