THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2015 BMW M235i Estoril Blue/Black Dakota

02-14-2020, 04:22 PM   #1
Omar_F22
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M4

2015 BMW M235i Estoril Blue/Black Dakota

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey guys, up for sale is my 2015 BMW M235i. I picked this car up at the end of 2018 in San Diego, CA from the original owner. It was originally delivered to BMW of Escondido where it has spent its whole life in Southern California. Under my ownership, the car has been garaged every day and has never spent a night outside, the paint is immaculate aside from a few minor dings. The car is a clean title with no accidents and I am the second owner. It currently has 58,200 miles on the odometer and has zero issues. I have performed regular oil changes every 5,000 miles using Liqui-Moly 5W-40 Full Synthetic oil and I just replaced all 4 sets of brake pads on the car. It runs and drives flawlessly without any hiccups.

If you have any additional questions or would like to see the car, please feel free to text me @ 951-972-0805 Thank you.

Quick Overview of Specs this car has:
- 2015 BMW M235i
- Garaged all its life
- Technology Package, Premium Package, and Driver's Assistance Package
- 58,200 miles
- All owners manuals and service records under my ownership
- Two sets of keys
- No issues mechanically or electrically
- Regular oil changes every 5k miles and all 4 sets of brake pads (StopTech Sport) replaced with sensors
- Only mods are IND Paint Matched Reflectors, H&R Sport Springs, & BMS Wheel Spacers
- Federal 595 RS-RR tires with only 5k miles on them
- Tags paid until August 2020

Last edited by Omar_F22; 03-04-2020 at 08:17 PM..
Appreciate 0